Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

We need banning guidelines.

Slazenger

In my opinion i always warn people first if they countinue i temp ban. After that if they come back on and continue doing it i use the ban hammer and perma ban them.also get demos. Like Terry was saying everyone diffrent ,but one thing we all agree on we want to keep our servers as populated as possible. If you do use these guidlines and do it correctly should be no problems. But bans are up to the banning admin. If you get ban happy i'm sure that abuse reports will be filled out. If you are on vent there is almost always a staff member on . Most of them use these guidlines you can also mute them if they are just being douches.

where do you get this shit from papa john? :we: most of us have always had the ban first ask questions later policy on racism.

some are just more lenient since they don't know if we perm ban or not. i'm saying we do but if they would like to give a warning thats fine as well.

Why am I getting yelled at for banning first asking questions later if it is the policy?