Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Post your guns *pics*

Sock

sorry i am a 1911 man myself ( .45 )

You and me both. To big to carry as a concealed weapon but man fun as hell to shot and take when going hunting with. Nice back up gun in case a hog happens to come up on you.

Guns I own so far:

Remington 870:

870SuperMag001.jpg

(Not exactly mine but very close to lazy to take a picture)

Springfield 30"06

TRG-S_30-06_Zeiss_3-12x56.jpg

(My favorite hunting rifle which does really well for the game i hunt.Plus if i every want to move up in game i could with this.)

10-22's

These are just fun. Very cheap ammo to shoot with and can go all day with out really getting bored.

Guns that i will own:

800px-M1911_Pistol_US.jpg

AR-15

(This is a hard gun for to pick. To much stuff you can put on it so more than like i will own 2+)

AR15andcase.jpg

M700

(This would be a fun hunting rifle. Can carry the same rounds as the 30'06 and not as heavy which is a plus when it comes to hunting. Would have to try this type of gun out first to see how it feels grip wise)

5R%2B043a.JPG

Another pistol. Later on for a CHL but i got a long way for that. So no rush

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this going to be a long range SPR build? What twist rate is this barrel?

-CEF

its a 1:8 inch twist. will be mostly plinking and some long range i have a nice scope i can take off one of my 22s and put on it for the long range stuff other wise it will be using a compml3 aimpoint.

I don't have any guns :( too young anyway

but when i turn 18 i inherit my grandma's collection of worl war 2 guns which consist of ;

Lee Enfield,M1 Garand, Thompson, Luger 1911 Kar 98k

mosin nagant, sten, bren, and a stg 44.

I don't know where she got them, but she lived in Myanmar (then burma) when it was invaded and soldiers faught in her village and she actually killed some japenese soldiers

but when i turn 18 i inherit my grandma's collection of worl war 2 guns which consist of ;

I don't know where she got them, but she lived in Myanmar (then burma) when it was invaded and soldiers faught in her village and she actually killed some japenese soldiers

nice collection you must have a BA grandma:rock:

Agreed. Nice collection. Though, I think that's called "looting". :P

Anyway, you're never too young to be exposed to firearms. That's where the "zomg, don't touch them and run away! Guns are evil!" mentality comes from. You're at more of a risk if you don't understand them and have a fear of them than if you can take one, render it safe and make sure nobody gets hurt. This is true with a lot of things, I suppose...

guns i own

Savage 17hmr: 93R17 FXP

93r17fxp.png

with Barska scope: AC10850 6-18x40

46069499.jpg

2 x Marlin 795:

photo_795.jpg

4 x ar15 lower from kaiser defense: this is one that i have built up so far

0322101852.jpg

Remington 870 12ga wingmaster 28" barrel

rem_870_wingmaster.jpg

357 magnum

ruger_gp100_4in_357fl.jpg

Ithica 12ga over and under shotgun: looks like this but nicer

08-100-076.jpg

winchester model 70

Winchester_Model_70_3006_8127_1937_17.JPG

sears roebuck 12ga single shot shotgun OLD

stevens 22lr with tube magazine.

M1 Garand and Lee Enfield, damn :we:

Moist nuggest... Eh o=

Agreed. Nice collection. Though, I think that's called "looting". :P

Anyway, you're never too young to be exposed to firearms. That's where the "zomg, don't touch them and run away! Guns are evil!" mentality comes from. You're at more of a risk if you don't understand them and have a fear of them than if you can take one, render it safe and make sure nobody gets hurt. This is true with a lot of things, I suppose...

The closest to a weapon I have ATM is a gamo Recon, and a Crossman Grizzly, lol

had a BA grandma :(

I hope she didn't move to the US. In the US the thompson, bren, and sten are worth probably over $100k together. I cant remember the correct term but if they weren't "registered" when she had the chance to after the war then they are illegal and whoever is caught shooting them will go to jail for a long time.

It is illegal for anyone to own a full auto gun that is made after 1986.(companies can still make them for police and military) If the gun was made before 1986 then it can be owned as long as it was registered correctly, it has to be transferable. Then all that is needed is a $200 tax stamp.

0327101727.jpg

got some new stuff in the mail today. 2 Kalifornia communist sized pmags from magpul modified to only allow 10 rounds each. Ones a 10/30 and one is 10/20 both have ranger plates installed. there nice i like em

I hope she didn't move to the US. In the US the thompson, bren, and sten are worth probably over $100k together. I cant remember the correct term but if they weren't "registered" when she had the chance to after the war then they are illegal and whoever is caught shooting them will go to jail for a long time.

It is illegal for anyone to own a full auto gun that is made after 1986.(companies can still make them for police and military) If the gun was made before 1986 then it can be owned as long as it was registered correctly, it has to be transferable. Then all that is needed is a $200 tax stamp.

nope, she lived in Toronto, and she rgistered them right after the war

• 4 weeks later...

I've got an old Winchester pump action shotgun, but it hasn't been used in years, and it's not even loaded. I keep it next to my bed, because I can almost guarantee you that the second a burglar hears the sound of a shotgun being pumped, he's going to get out of there as fast as he can. I wouldn't even need to fire a shot.

I've got an old Winchester pump action shotgun, but it hasn't been used in years, and it's not even loaded. I keep it next to my bed, because I can almost guarantee you that the second a burglar hears the sound of a shotgun being pumped, he's going to get out of there as fast as he can. I wouldn't even need to fire a shot.

It's not loaded!?!??!?!??!?!?!

:o0:

2010-04-26%2020.08.15.jpg