Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JessicaJoy

604.iakhno

1. Abuser name: -hg- JessicaJoy

2. Their Steam Id: She banned me, no clue.

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 Minigames | Fast DL | HeLLsGamers.com

4. About what time: 03-23-10 01:12

5. PROOF: http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2971/1295141203.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

It started off with only Jessica and myself being on the server. The map was bobiii. We were having a close race on one of the levels, during which she fell and I went on. I make fun of her, and she says "if I were you I'd watch your mouth". She then baits me into being abusive to admin by saying she's not an admin. Then she gags me and changed my name. Afterwards about 8 or 9 people came onto the server, and I was the first person done the map. Jessica then kicks me for "breaking map". How? When I asked her how the best explanation she could come up with was "Well... uhm... you put all the guns in one corner and... mumble mumble something something ANYWAY you broke the map ok". Basically she kicks me without any kind of reasonable explanation. This leaves me with having to restart the map. I keep arguing with her about it, wanting to find a justified reason why I was kicked after beating the map first, when she bans me for reason "STFU Kthanks".

I would assume you have some kind of Admin Code of Conduct that somewhere in it lists you can't kick people for no reason and then ban them when they ask why they got kicked?

Edited by Ambush

so your proof is a screenshot of.....your ban? wait I'm new around here. are we supposed to post proof of said abuse or just the ban?

Agreed. As WeeMan said, we need more proof. Posting a screenshot of your ban just shows us that you were banned. However, does not show us what lead up to the ban.

**EDIT** When we were on Bobiii, he took all the guns from the gun room and stacked them in the pool. By doing this, it breaks the triggers. I told him to leave them alone or the triggers will not fix themselves...I kicked him and the triggers got fixed...he then came back screaming admin abuse because I was slapping someone up because the triggers were broken. The server got into a tizzy about me slapping someone up so they weren't below the map. Everyone started screaming admin abuse. This fellow kept saying that he was going to report me for admin abuse. Kept calling me a "bitch". Ambush was there to witness the whole thing. No need for disrespect when I was helping someone up when he broke the map.

Jessica then kicks me for "breaking map". How? When I asked her how the best explanation she could come up with was "Well... uhm... you put all the guns in one corner and... mumble mumble something something ANYWAY you broke the map ok".

I told you before I kicked you that you broke the map. I gagged you because of the disrespect you were saying in chat. When all the guns get piled in one corner, it breaks the triggers. I know this because I was on Level 20 and I fell straight through the floor and died. I then speced you and saw you were messing with the guns.

Edited by JessicaJoy

I was there this guy is a total douche. Jessica was the one being calm . I wanted to ban the kid long before she did. There is no abuse here he was talking mad shit to her and spamming mic btw also.Btw he didnt say anything about calling her a b*tch either.

Edited by Ambush

I can see how not having a demo or chat logs doesn't help my case in any way.

At no time before kicking me did she give me any kind of warning, if you check the server logs you will find me coming back right after the kick and right away asking why I was kicked, since no warning was given.

Mic spamming? Where can I buy some of what you are smoking? I don't have a mic. Anyway, keep your admins in check for random kicks and bans, with reasons being STUF kthx. Playing your server is usually fun.

I can see how not having a demo or chat logs doesn't help my case in any way.

At no time before kicking me did she give me any kind of warning, if you check the server logs you will find me coming back right after the kick and right away asking why I was kicked, since no warning was given.

Mic spamming? Where can I buy some of what you are smoking? I don't have a mic. Anyway, keep your admins in check for random kicks and bans, with reasons being STUF kthx. Playing your server is usually fun.

BTW you can spam mic without a mic

We take admin abuse very serious and loose money on paying admins that do abuse. So i promise you we take it serious. You say you don't have a mic? I recall you spamming on it telling everyone else they was mic spammming and i know she warned you about throwing the guns in the pool. Sorry about you getting banned. But at the same time that is normally the case if you do not listen.

Just an FYI, if i may. Without warning, we have something called an motd, Which stands for message of the day.

There, it states all of our rules, server-specific, and general.

If you were to notice and actually read it once, you can see that spam of any time, mic, or chat, is unacceptable. You were not kicked or banned without warning, you had it right under your nose, and you decided to not look at it. Your loss, and now you are making a fool out of yourself