Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

13 attorneys general sue over health care overhaul (AP)

Ron Burgundy

It may be shut down by the Supreme Court, Weeman...that might change your tune. It is arguably unconstitutional.

i dont care, it solves problems. Just because these bozos are upset that its putting a thorn in the "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" scheme they want to shoot it down. but hey, i think our whole government sucks right now so i'll stop here.

capt.9c52dee0568448a9b27e806d4aa0a1b8-9c52dee0568448a9b27e806d4aa0a1b8-0.jpg?x=85&y=130&q=85&sig=IYB4nVvSUFqygxZiMO7muQ--AP - Attorneys general from 13 states sued the federal government Tuesday, claiming the landmark health care overhaul is unconstitutional just seven minutes after President Barack Obama signed it into law.

More...

pleasepleaseplease

i dont care, it solves problems. Just because these bozos are upset that its putting a thorn in the "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" scheme they want to shoot it down. but hey, i think our whole government sucks right now so i'll stop here.

It's not that issue at all. The main problem that most people have with the bill that they find so unconstitutional is that people are required (by law now) to get healthcare insurance or pay a big fine to the government. That's one step too far. I mean, to force, by law, people to get healthcare insurance is just retarded and wrong (especially considering that it's rarely used by some people and they think it's a waste of money). The government is forcing people to pay for something that should be entirely optional.

It's not that issue at all. The main problem that most people have with the bill that they find so unconstitutional is that people are required (by law now) to get healthcare insurance or pay a big fine to the government. That's one step too far. I mean, to force, by law, people to get healthcare insurance is just retarded and wrong (especially considering that it's rarely used by some people and they think it's a waste of money). The government is forcing people to pay for something that should be entirely optional.

+ 1,000,000

Let em try and fine me and my wife.I'd love to see em try and make us pay.Also the IRS will be running this.Did you know that?

I'll post as I wish, K ? Super stuff huh? I'll take forum advice from you as soon as I take advice from our out of control Government!

Been around to long and too old for the crap our Government is pulling and I sure didn't fight for this country in the Military so some 2 bit Chicago back room thug like Obama and his drones could destroy the Country. Time for a good old fashion civil war I think. This Country is due for a refresh.

*2 thumbs up *