Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban plz

Czar

I just joined your Hells Multigame server and before i can even choose my team, i was banned. I checked on the global banlist and it shows that the CONSOLE banned me PERMANENTLY. I dont know why i was banned, i play on your multigame server all the time, and i mean like every other day IF NOT every day. I havent been banned before but now the console just banned me. Please unban me =-[

Edited by Slazenger

i do not use any scripts i swear, you can ask around inside the server right now if youd like alot of people know me, i recently changed my name from superman to czar, as you can see my steam name is still superman i did not change that, but my ingame name is czar, a couple of the admins know me, i do not bhop scrip i can bhop fine, i can show u on a diff server if u invite me to it, maybe a bhop server. i can show u i dont script. The only thing i know about open script is, my friend sent me a file, that was named openscript lua or lau 1 of the 2, and its been in my file for ever now, why would that cause my ban, ive been playing on ur servers for EVER with that file, and not once have i been banned, i dont even know how scripts work please invite me to a game i can show you how i bhop normally.

Also, i have just deleted that file, idk if it helped but i dont know what its for so i delete it now

Lua scripts are being used for malicious purposes. They are now being banned.

In order to play on our servers again you need to make a protest thread here: http://www.kigenac.com/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=c5bc86f0c6105d24d1eeaccea8aff11c

That will remove you from the KAC database. Then post back here and we will remove you from our banlist.