Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report: "[HG] TwoStep (Big 'ol Dick)" - STEAM_0:1:22378236

fRacture

1. Abuser name: [HG] TwoStep (Big 'ol Dick)

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:22378236

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: ~3:10PM - Mountain Time

5. PROOF: Below

6. Please tell us about the incident: TwoStep decided that he disliked the CT "TggMafia" since he thought Mafia was annoying, so he decides to disrespect Mafia and then abuse his admin to take care of his problems. Screenshots below are in the order of events that occurred.

twostepabuse1.png

Above is TwoStep beaconing Mafia since he wanted him to die when he was leading, after I just did a warning to the whole server because of the disrespect against Mafia.

twostepabusing2.png

Next is when Mafia was in LR as lead still, and TwoStep decided to mute Mafia because "Tgg is starting to piss me off." after I told him to just deal with it.

twostepabusing3.png

Finally this is after I unmute Mafia after TwoStep abused his admin and muted him. Afterwards I warn him about abusing, and told me to keep it in my pants lol.

Edited by Slazenger

I muted him while orders were being given and during LR because he was spamming mic. Frac seems to think I have a problem with Tgg because he's young, which just isn't true. I have a problem with Tgg because he talks over lead CT, yells into his mic, and generally just talks constantly.

I'm not really sure how screenshots of me muting him prove I was abusing admin, in fact I think these screenshots show I'm using my admin to cut down on mic spam. Feel free to ask anyone who was online at the time that this occurred.

I muted him while orders were being given and during LR because he was spamming mic. Frac seems to think I have a problem with Tgg because he's young, which just isn't true. I have a problem with Tgg because he talks over lead CT, yells into his mic, and generally just talks constantly.

I'm not really sure how screenshots of me muting him prove I was abusing admin, in fact I think these screenshots show I'm using my admin to cut down on mic spam. Feel free to ask anyone who was online at the time that this occurred.

You muted the lead CT (Mafia) during lr, good job. I do believe you have a problem with him since you disrespected him. The only times I heard him yell into his mic was at the beginning, but so does everyone trying to get lead. When I was there he talked constantly when he was lead.

Your screenshots don't show when I muted him, if he was spamming, why I muted him, or if I was disrespectful. All they show is me muting him.

I have no reason to mute him if he wasn't spamming, I have no reason to dislike him if he isn't being disruptive. There's no reason why I would suddenly decide that I didn't want this one random person talking.

clearlyduringlr.png

He was not spamming and it was clearly during LR. You were being disrespectful over the mic, sorry screenshots don't record. How is it a random person speaking? He's had been talking for the whole round.

EDIT: As you said you are a terrible admin because you are representing HG and you are disrespecting and abusing your admin towards Mafia.

Edited by fRacture

I never spoke to him over mic.

To me he's a random person, because I've never interacted with him before.

What you're suggesting is that I logged on, picked some random person on the CT list, and harassed him for no apparent reason. That doesn't seem very likely now does it?

What you're suggesting is that I logged on, picked some random person on the CT list, and harassed him for no apparent reason. That doesn't seem very likely now does it?

yet you beaconed him and muted him during lr.

What you're suggesting is that I logged on, picked the lead CT that was young and annoying to me, and then harassed him because I did not want him as lead so I beaconed him to try and get him killed. Later in the round I still couldn't stand to listen to his voice anymore so I muted him. That DOES seem very likely now does it?

Somewhat, but your a little wrong I edited it to what it sure be.

Um I wasn't on when this happened but that kid kept spamming over the lead. I warned him about it but he kept doing it so I had to muted him on two separate occasions. The kid isn't doing it on purpose but he was spamming constantly. I don't know about the beacon thing though. That's my unbiased opinion.

I'm looking at the logs. Anyone who was present is welcome to voice what they saw.

Since you ask (I wasn't going to post because the rules specifically say not to unless it's about you or you reported), I will post because I was there. TggMafia was infact spamming during several of the rounds, !LR or not. Even during one round he spent 30 sec arguing with the Albino person about who was lead (everyone got pissed during that round and started typing so much shit talk to both of them). I swear at one point that I typed (or maybe I wanted to type) to the admins to just kick him for a bit.

Specifically to the point, during any LR that occurred, this player started spamming in chat "LR me, LR me" over and over agian while Bhopping like a madman around the T's. It was spam, it was obnoxious, and it was childish; overall, it was annoying.

As for the beacon, I don't know about the beacon. It's not much of anything, honestly, as I've seen other admins "accidentally" beacon other players before, and it's just once. Maybe he beacon instead of muting, I don't know. But the spam part, that's true and I'm glad that player got muted.

Sorry TwoStep but I see your reasoning behind this. But first look at my point of view, I joined the server and u beaconed/muted him when I didn't hear him spam (I'm guessing one of the few rounds he didn't). I feel the beacon was not needed nor was the mute since I did not hear him spam while I was in-game listening. Feel free to correct me.

Edited by fRacture

Well, maybe if an admin mutes someone you shouldn't automatically assume he's abusing. You went from seeing me mute him to filing an abuse report without even bothering to ask me about it.

I'd have thought a Vet member would have a little more faith in a fellow HG member than this.

Well, maybe if an admin mutes someone you shouldn't automatically assume he's abusing. You went from seeing me mute him to filing an abuse report without even bothering to ask me about it.

I'd have thought a Vet member would have a little more faith in a fellow HG member than this.

No need for flaming or taking it personally.