Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please understand this guys.

Ashley

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She starts out talking about helping guys out to get laid/ask women out... Then goes on about how you should just be her friend and endure all the jealousy of her having 12 boyfriends!

What load of crap are you trying to push? You just proved right there you don't know what you're talking about or what you want. I've been rejected at least 200 times in my lifetime. I can tell you about rejection. You know who likes nice guys? Women in their thirties who are still single for some damned reason. Because they've been with every sort of jerk there is. They're ready to settle for boring as illustrated in the comic minus the ending.

Kinta has it pinned. If you're going to compliment a girl, unfortunately you have to put her down first. Nerdy guys who get nothing usually have her on a pedestal and would never put her down because they 'respect' her. Yeah, whatever. At some point jerks fall through. Life is only interesting if you're a nice asshole because women are strange. But at the same time if dudes weren't so obsessed with sex, they too might be picky. And let me just say women aren't as easily in-tune with their sexual feelings as men. It is pretty straight-forward for one half of that equation... While the other is like dividing by zero, good luck!

Guest The_Monkey

Marriage to a good woman is good....don't have to deal with this shit.

(my wife may or may not have been starring over my shoulder)

I agree with Texas don't put that sh!t on a pedestal.

wait, you have a forum account?!

and i dont know what everyones bitchin about, i think its just the water where you guys live cause girls around here like nice dudes.

maybe there's other reasons your not getting a girlfriend? A. white and nerdy B. fat and nerdy C. Horseface and nerdy D. your not funny E. All of the above

just a few suggestions, also girls like confidence, but not to the point where your a cocky asshole, and don't be socially awkward.

Edited by Weeman

wait, you have a forum account?!

and i dont know what everyones bitchin about, i think its just the water where you guys live cause girls around here like nice dudes.

maybe there's other reasons your not getting a girlfriend? A. white and nerdy B. fat and nerdy C. Horseface and nerdy

But Weeman, I'm yellow and nerdy, does that mean I'm doomed? Oh, wait, I'm not a loser and am well armed in bed, so rules don't apply to me.

Guys always are asking "how do I get laid/how do I ask women out?"

Girls LIKE nice guys. Be our friend first, earn our trust. Let us be able to talk to you and get to know you. Be there for us when we need you. Sure we may date other guys, but why does that matter?

If any guy is asking this, he probably SHOULDN'T be laid in the first place.

Girls DO NOT like nice guys. Why is this? It's basic human instinct (which, yes, still resides in women) for the female of the species to want the dominant "alpha male" type character. Women SAY they want a nice guy, but it is never true. This is proven by the amount of times they spend w/ x'''(t)'s, instead of actual nice guys. Women, stop kidding yourselves, you NEVER like the nice guys, even less so are you willing to have sex with them.

It makes me giggle every time I see "Oh I like nice guys" Because psychologically it's a complete BS lie girls make up to not look like idiots when they date jerk after jerk after jerk.

Stop lying. All of you.

Not true at all weeman yeah they might be some reasons but that's not only the cause at all.

Trust me I dated several girls and broke up with them all basically because of there poor attitude and etc.

The thing is I find the right one that I fall inlove with was with her for 6 years and she actually looks and could and can be a model in and out. Yet she throws me in the dirt for no reason at all and goes back to her ex from long ago with a child that is mine but I have no rights to prove that basically.

I agree with Monkey. Marriage to a "good" woman is priceless. Mine is priceless. A good woman is hard to find.

Well, one that would put up with my bullshit anyways.....

You just have to be lucky enough to find the right one. Some people say that you have to look in the right places.....that's bullshit too. I found mine in a bar. I was bouncing and she was a patron.

p.s. My wife is not staring over my shoulder.

p.p.s I think Ashley sounds slutty.