Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello everyone

CubanCarlos

The obvious choice is

1. Open regedit.

2. Ctrl+f search for kids watch or kidswatch or some other weird ass name

3. Ruin all the entries

4. ???

5. Profit!

Oh, and I don't condone this. So don't blame me when your computer explodes.

Guessing your dad is most likely Cuban and has traditional ideals such as kids time shall be spent outside not inside. Somewhat like my dad and most other Hispanics. A logical conversation is out of the question due to him probably having an ego where he is never wrong so best idea is to get rid of program.

Last time my dad felt I was on too much he cut the cable going from the street to the house with wire cutters

Guessing your dad is most likely Cuban and has traditional ideals such as kids time shall be spent outside not inside. Somewhat like my dad and most other Hispanics. A logical conversation is out of the question due to him probably having an ego where he is never wrong so best idea is to get rid of program.

Last time my dad felt I was on too much he cut the cable going from the street to the house with wire cutters

An ego? Man I remember when I was some know it all punk kid. You know.... like the one that talks about his dad knowing it all when OBVIOUSLY his life experience has taught him more?

Guest The_Monkey

Listen, use the damned Linux Live CD like I told you, and Bort backed up. He won't be able to track shit cause the program won't be running. On top of that, you won't piss him off by removing the stupid ass program.

LINUX LIVE CD YOU F'ING TARD!!!!!

/thread

Listen, use the damned Linux Live CD like I told you, and Bort backed up. He won't be able to track shit cause the program won't be running. On top of that, you won't piss him off by removing the stupid ass program.

/thread

AND you'll be supporting open source!

/thread

Calm down linux nerd

I dunno, I've met some IGNORANT parents.

This is true. Ignorant or not though.... your parents are your parents.

Looks like someone has a sensitive spot

Nah I just remember when I was ignorant enough to think I knew more than my parents but hey you know whatever. I'm sure your many years of wisdom have taught you more than one can imagine.

Edited by Kinta