Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Interesting note on Humiliation invulnerability.

goldblattster

I have noticed two bugs/side effects of the Humiliation invulnerabilities for the first 20 people on your tf2 servers (I am #11 on hoodoo). First off, When you do the equalizer taunt, you don't blow yourself up and instead you just do it and not blow yourself up. The second, I've also found that the invulnerability is passed on when you are on the winning side in humilation. Another I've found is that physics are disabled when you have this invulnerability, making people on the winning side not able to rocket jump or sticky jump during humiliation. :lame:

Is this fixable?

Guest The_Monkey

I think the trade offs are worth it.

I'll look into updating the plugin when the engineer update rolls around.

I have noticed two bugs/side effects of the Humiliation invulnerabilities for the first 20 people on your tf2 servers (I am #11 on hoodoo). First off, When you do the equalizer taunt, you don't blow yourself up and instead you just do it and not blow yourself up. The second, I've also found that the invulnerability is passed on when you are on the winning side in humilation. Another I've found is that physics are disabled when you have this invulnerability, making people on the winning side not able to rocket jump or sticky jump during humiliation. :lame:

Is this fixable?

>_>; I started that..

I don't see a big difference in getting two or three kills at the end of the round when stats are disabled.