Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

RaptorJesus

Scott

1. Abuser name: [HG] RaptorJesus

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:21863022

3. What server: HG Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5:30 EST

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=mjzqzwnn2dy

6. Please tell us about the incident: So Maskov was leading us and we were doing an opinionated day. Raptor had accepted the opinionated day and went on top, just as orders were said. The day was going pretty normal. Raptor was called down to sing and the first thing he said was "If you don't let me finish my song, I'm going to slay you." So he was singing and Maskov killed him. Then a few seconds later, Maskov was slayed by Raptor. Raptor claimed that he was using "favoritism" by not letting him live. He didn't get the idea of opinionated day. After we had explained this to him, he kept on arguing defending his position. Church and Yoohoo were there to see this also.

Sorry Scott, but Raptor was in the right here. He came into vent and explained exactly what he did and for what reason and it makes sense.

So like scott said it was an opinionated day and Raptor chose to play. However he was the 3rd last alive. So there was Raptor singing, another guy on top and a guy in bottom of big cage. This means that you have to get the other guy ontop of big cage to come down and do something opinionated to be judged otherwise he would just get a free LR if raptor was shot. Get it?

The lead should have let Raptor sing, then had the last guy on top of big cage come down and do something opinionated, then chose between the two which one he liked better, then shot the other. However he just killed Raptor first without making the other guy play the day, giving him free LR when Raptor had a chance to get it instead.

We were wrong scott. =D

I CLEARLY told him he CANT kill me without Judging the Other T on top of the big cage resulting in Favoritsm .

As everyone does and still have to, if theres for example 3 ts on top and its opiniated, He cannot pick someone And kill him if hes the first one to come down, He has to let every TS on top (when theres 3 left) And then judge for the Worst one to kill.

According to the MOTD killing One guy and not let the 2 on top play the game Is FAVORITSM , AS they didnt play the game And i did, Its just like if he decided to do last reaction over 3 people but excluding one from playing it for NO reason.

Also Notice how scoot decide to insult me 2 or 3 times As RETARD and IDIOT without letting me explain.

Can I flush this thread down the toilet? It smells like crap.

(Seriously though, Scott, if someone is pissing you off as you said in the screenshot...please don't bring it within the server. Take it to the forums and leave jailbreak in peace.)