Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-psg.'�¯evolution.Zeppelin[M] Unban?

1. Your in-game name: -psg.'ïevolution.Zeppelin[M]

2. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16998213

3. Reason for adding onto the t-list(Thread link will do): I tried to get on this morning and it said I was banned. So I checked the Global Banned list and I don't see myself on there, I can get on other -hg- servers but not Jailbreak. I don't remember doing anything against the rules? I mean, I playing just two days ago and now I can't D:

4. Your explanation of the situation:

It seems to have been a glitch in the server. Around this time I got several messages from people that they were banned. Please try to connect to the server and let me know if it is still giving you the message that you are banned.

Edit: It should be fixed now. Six people were banned by accident for some reason. It's being looked into and won't be on your record. Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Slazenger

1. Your in-game name: -psg.'ïevolution.Zeppelin[M]

2. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16998213

3. Reason for adding onto the t-list(Thread link will do): I tried to get on this morning and it said I was banned. So I checked the Global Banned list and I don't see myself on there, I can get on other -hg- servers but not Jailbreak. I don't remember doing anything against the rules? I mean, I playing just two days ago and now I can't D:

4. Your explanation of the situation:

i got banned too