Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:22366361 ("[Kiev-LAN]*ACAB*[UA]")

kiev-lan

Please unban from this server JAILBREAK HeLLsGamers.com|100 ! i dont know why are you banned me?!

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you where banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id

5. Reason for ban:

Follow the template and you will be helped much faster, and with less harassment.

You need to supply your STEAMID, which is located in the console by typing STATUS.

Or you can goto the stats page and find your name, and the number looks like STEAM_ID0:1:12345678.

Edited by vandium

5. He just saly me all times!Im kill him free...

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

So are you banned, or are you getting slayed?

If you are able to play in the server, you are not banned. (or at least not banned anymore)

Usually temporary bans are placed on freekillers.

Make sure you read the rules, and please let me know if you are unbanned.

So are you banned, or are you getting slayed?

If you are able to play in the server, you are not banned. (or at least not banned anymore)

Usually temporary bans are placed on freekillers.

Make sure you read the rules, and please let me know if you are unbanned.

Im read all rules and me banned just like that.Why admins banned?just because I want to also be admin.But I do not have deposits that they become of course.Simply I love your server, and I will play every day

Are you from another country? How old are you?

As long as you follow the rules, you should get unbanned. If someone does not review this and unban you before I get home from work, I will unban you.

If you want to apply for [HG] membership, please visit the HG Clan Applications thread, and be sure to follow the READ ME FIRST to get the application setup.

Fill that out, and come talk to us on vent, as well as follow the rules in our servers..and your as good as in.

AND NO CHEATERS ALLOWED :)

HG Clan Applications thread, and be sure to follow the READ ME FIRST to get the application setup.

Fill that out, and come talk to us on vent, as well as follow the rules in our servers..and your as good as in.

AND NO CHEATERS ALLOWED :)

Yes, I read your rules a hundred times, unlike some, and I want to quickly prospect to unbanned me

• 2 weeks later...