Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

You're bad at video games.

D3nL

Music arcade game that you will never see in person. You press the screen when the square reaches whatever animation spot. It's cool I guess.

[YOUTUBE]O9jghDfFup0[/YOUTUBE]

Then he plays it with blind mode.

[YOUTUBE]YnaYvru-5UA[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, for all of you guys that are music fans or musicians (which i am), he would be fucking sick on a drum pad machine. And on the game note, that would be something interesting to see on the iPad, yet I don't think it would have the same feel without the buttons. Is that game only in Japan?

Wow, for all of you guys that are music fans or musicians (which i am), he would be fucking sick on a drum pad machine. And on the game note, that would be something interesting to see on the iPad, yet I don't think it would have the same feel without the buttons. Is that game only in Japan?

There are many music games that are japanese only, specifically IIDX, pop'n music, drum mania, and taiko no tatsujin. I've personally never heard of jubeat, which means there's probably more I missed.

[RAGE] Courtesy of the fact that people in the US SUCK at most video games, I will never see a IIDX or pop'n music machine in my life. Last time I checked, there are a total of 50~ IIDX machines in the US, and I'm not good with traveling.[/RAGE]