Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

van

Better Player

Ahh were you the little dickhead blocking and shooting your team, then calling me names?

If so,it was a 5 min ban.

I honestly think you have some anger problems, you are always an ass in game. Chill out, I know other people like you, and I don't have a problem with you.

But you change your nick several times a day, and just act like a prick.

Edited by vandium

What does changing my name have to do with anything? Does it upset you? The kid I blocked was smoking T spawn whenever he didn't get the awp and blocked us while we tried to pick; so I blocked him back. Then you feel the need to slay ME for blocking the shithead once. I called you a nerd because you slayed me (albeit your voice does make me want to vomit on my shit and then rub it all over myself) and then you banned me. Does that make you feel special? Why wage war in PMs? This is entertainment for everyone.

As for being a dick...no. I make a smartass comment here and there when it permits. For example, if person A corrects person B's spelling and says, "You need to learn to use grammer" I'm going to say something to them. If you are acting like a fag, I'm going to let you know. As the saying goes, the truth hurts.

DenverDonkeysSUCK.gif

What does changing my name have to do with anything? Does it upset you? The kid I blocked was smoking T spawn whenever he didn't get the awp and blocked us while we tried to pick; so I blocked him back. Then you feel the need to slay ME for blocking the shithead once. I called you a nerd because you slayed me (albeit your voice does make me want to vomit on my shit and then rub it all over myself) and then you banned me. Does that make you feel special? Why wage war in PMs? This is entertainment for everyone.

As for being a dick...no. I make a smartass comment here and there when it permits. For example, if person A corrects person B's spelling and says, "You need to learn to use grammer" I'm going to say something to them. If you are acting like a fag, I'm going to let you know. As the saying goes, the truth hurts.

Actually he did not smoke t-spawn, and this happened in CT spawn. I saw you blocking him and being an asshole, so I slayed you. It wasn't once, it was an antagonistic follow, block and knife. Then you went on and on over voice comm talking shit. I slayed you again, then you retried to join that round again. Then you got a 5 min ban. And with your new nicks every time you join the sever, I didn't even know it was you, nor did you tell me it was. So, what did you really expect?

As for being a dick, yes. You talk shit to everyone, and its not smart ass comments, NOR when they ARE needed. Your need for a "smartass comment" is somone killing you, then they become "lucky scrubs" or "spray more nubass" or "wow you fucking suck loser".

If someone is intentionally blocking, or disrupting gameplay, tell someone.

If my voice annoys you, please feel free to mute me. :)

Tony Tony Tony, I don't have a prob with you, nor have I ever. I enjoy talking shit to eachother, its all fun. But when you disrupt gameplay, and don't let anyone know who you are...shit happens. I don't give a shit enough, to memorize peoples IDs.

And by the way I am not trying to argue with you, I don't feel "cool" or "special" when kicking or banning people, dust2 24/7 is one of the best regulated servers out of the cluster, and I am glad I can assist in it.

So douche that bad blood out of you, and breathe. I know youre not use to all that testosterone pumping through your body....this phase will pass. And please talk shit with me, I enjoy it...but I like to know who I am talking to.

Welcome to the stages of manhood. "As the saying goes, the truth hurts." And the truth that your ovaries are now displacing more testosterone than estrogen and dropping away from your body is a large cause of the rage. YAY TESTICLE TONY!!

<3 Tony, let me know if you want to box it out. Some of my good friends came from a few good throws.

Edited by vandium

He was previously smoking spawn. I started blocking him in CT spawn, which only lasted about three seconds before I was slayed. Then the following round I get slayed again for calling you a nerd, so I rejoined. I rejoined DEAD and I got banned.

If you ask anyone who has talked to me in vent, I'm not an ass. The people that know me know that I joke around and am an all-around smartass. I'm not a dick to anyone that doesn't deserve it. Take Headshot for example, he tries to get me banned whenever I play there and continues to talk shit to me. He was the one blocking me previously and he is the kid that I was blocking. He talks shit to other kids when they buy the awp, yet he has to try his hardest and hope for luck to get a kill with it. I am a dick to him because he is a dick to me. Now, take DJ for example. When I'm "being a dick" to him, he knows I'm joking (it's usually quite obvious) and he's someone who can take a joke.

As far as memorizing my ID, you shouldn't have to (it's not that hard to do anyway). I mean, even if you change your nickname, as soon as you talk on the mic I know it's your gay ass. You say that my balls are just dropping? Have you heard yourself talk? I sound more manly than you and I'm 18. My penis is probably bigger than your arm.

No love from me. I would never consider you as a friend. You are gay.

He was previously smoking spawn. I started blocking him in CT spawn, which only lasted about three seconds before I was slayed. Then the following round I get slayed again for calling you a nerd, so I rejoined. I rejoined DEAD and I got banned.

If you ask anyone who has talked to me in vent, I'm not an ass. The people that know me know that I joke around and am an all-around smartass. I'm not a dick to anyone that doesn't deserve it. Take Headshot for example, he tries to get me banned whenever I play there and continues to talk shit to me. He was the one blocking me previously and he is the kid that I was blocking. He talks shit to other kids when they buy the awp, yet he has to try his hardest and hope for luck to get a kill with it. I am a dick to him because he is a dick to me. Now, take DJ for example. When I'm "being a dick" to him, he knows I'm joking (it's usually quite obvious) and he's someone who can take a joke.

As far as memorizing my ID, you shouldn't have to (it's not that hard to do anyway). I mean, even if you change your nickname, as soon as you talk on the mic I know it's your gay ass. You say that my balls are just dropping? Have you heard yourself talk? I sound more manly than you and I'm 18. My penis is probably bigger than your arm.

No love from me. I would never consider you as a friend. You are gay.

Actually when you rejoined, you were alive, and it was not for a few seconds. And I am glad you recognize my gay voice, but I don't recognize yours. Your are a dick to him (others), and that is why headshot (others) is a dick to you, its like your totally oblivious to yourself.

I can take a joke as well, and I know when someone is joking with me. DJ also knows your ID#, so I am sure there are times hes about to kick/ban your little ass before he does a status.

This will lead nowhere, because you talk as if everyone starts shit with you, and thats when you get fired up, and its always the opposite. I am in there enough to see, "tonya", happens to be one of your dickheaded personalities.

I still love you, and your large penis.

And I am fine with my voice not being deep, I seek to re-absorb my balls.

So you can keep your large penis sir, lack of evolution.

Gravity naturally pulls downward...no effort t-note.

Love, van

Edited by vandium

Actually, I'm a very calm, considerate person. I have no beef with you if you have no beef with me. However, people like headshot piss me off. With that said, I am never mad at anyone in game. You jump to conclusions because I called you a nerd. That's not me being mad, that's me being Sherlock son. THUG LIFE PUSSY LATA~ PZPZPZP

Actually, I'm a very calm, considerate person. I have no beef with you if you have no beef with me. However, people like headshot piss me off. With that said, I am never mad at anyone in game. You jump to conclusions because I called you a nerd. That's not me being mad, that's me being Sherlock son. THUG LIFE PUSSY LATA~ PZPZPZP

And like I said in my many posts, I didn't know who you were.

I am not really a dick either, and I hate being dicky. I enjoy talking trash, but I don't just talk trash to everyone, or people I don't know.

I havn't been mad in any of my replies, you wanted to entertain, so I was just throwing out some gas, trying to hit the flame.

Edited by vandium