Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Toxygen

Toxygen

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Toxygen

2. Server that you were banned on: Probably Jail Break.

3. The Banning admin: Probably Slazenger.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10041235

5. Reason for ban: "Changing names repeatedly/causing shit for Unban AJ."

I'd like to point out that I changed my name the first time I was asked to, I am an obedient subservient. 3 Days is ridiculous. If I had been kicked, and then came back and changed my name to another variation of unbanning Aj the ban would be justified.

I listen to what I'm told, thanks.

As an HG member, you should be observant of our rules and respect our decisions. If you had an issue about AJ's ban, it is your right to speak privately with a staff member regarding the ban.

To go onto a server and make a public spectacle out of it is absolutely unacceptable. Makes you and your clan look bad.

I do respect your decision, I didn't know it was that big of a deal once you warned me with a kick, I stopped immediately Slaz, shouldn't that count for something? I hadn't had any previous knowledge of what was going on and I didn't realize it was so serious.

Well, if he rejoined after his name was fixed, I think that would have been enough. A 3 day ban for that sounds a little rough imo.

However, I thought the little "protest" name change that some people were doing was just stupid in itself, and for these reasons:

1. Changing your name is not going to unban AJ
  2. You're making a bigger deal out of an issue than is should be, which doesn't put HG into a good light.
  3. AJ was banned for a reason, and to unban him just because a few people changed their ingame name would be "favoritism"
  4. You should respect the decisions of HG members higher on the food chain, ESPECIALLY those with power

^^ I do respect it, I also listened to the Admin warning, and it just doesn't make sense to me. The point is, I respect the decision to ban Aj, and I didn't even realize how serious the situation was, I was just observing what was going on. And then I joined in, and once I was warned to cut the shit, I immediately did...

Edited by Toxygen

let me understand this, you had a name that had something similar to Unban AJ correct? and you were kicked as a warning to change your name, you changed your name and upon rentering you were banned? or did you re-enter with the same name. either way a 3 day ban is a bit excessive, especially if upon re-entering you were banned. thats like skipping the warning. i don't know the whole story but if thats how things went down the ban is unneccisary.

re-opening the thread for further discussion

no weeman, I re-entered with -hg- Toxygen, and 2 hours or so later I was banned. But I have already talked with people about it and it looks like the decision is final so whatever, I'm not pursuing it further.