Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | lordofhell [s]

The_Justicar

Name:HG | lordofhell

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:13416376

Server: Jailbreak

Time: Around 6:50 P.M. Pacific time

Proof: Screenshot

Story: At the beginning of the round, he would no clip himself and go into the admin room, He'd grab the shield thing and give it to someone, then run around with the disco light thing. That damn shield thing makes it hard to rebel, considering we can't stab through it, and they can just sit in the corner so we can't get them from behind and kill everyone, and that disco thing is distracting and makes the server lag.

post-3665-13525953940288_thumb.jpg

the lights don't lag the server, maybe your computer but not the server. you can knife through the shield so i dont know where your getting that from, however the bullets sometimes deflect despite it supposedly having 100% ability to have bullets pass through it without lower damage to the user.

but yea all i see is a screenshot

I didn't get a demo, cuz I left almost right after he started with it.

cool then don't make these threads

The shield was added to spice things up every now and then. And to prevent its abuse only certain people can do it.

As long as he did not pass it to a t or abuse the clipping glitch, i see no prob

But if he was pointing the auto in everys face blinding them, he might get smacked on the bottom.