Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What movie would you like to see as a video game?

snowsoftJ4C

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working in a theater has pretty much ruined most movies for me. This is typically because most American cinema is mediocre and has little ability to stand on its own merits. Likewise, game adaptations of movies (and vice versa) are equally mediocre, and I'm convinced that they exist solely to make me sad inside.

If I had to pick GAMES to be made into MOVIES, I'd probably go with Metal Gear (all of it), GTA, Splinter Cell and possibly Rainbow Six. But only Rainbow Six if it was based a lot closer to the book.

If it were games into movies, I'd go to another thread.

Sherlock Holmes but make it hard as crap to find clues.

The Hangover

I'd like to see a sports movie turned into a video game. For example, Remember the Titans. It'd be like The Sims meets Madden.

If it were games into movies, I'd go to another thread.

Sherlock Holmes but make it hard as crap to find clues.

The Hangover

I'd like to see a sports movie turned into a video game. For example, Remember the Titans. It'd be like The Sims meets Madden.

If we're treading on the lines of "probably a bad idea", I'd like to see Quantic Dream do something with The Departed. I've been following their work since Omikron and it always pretty much gets me off.

To my recollection I don't think so but I heard that in 2006 they planned to make one but, was postponed or discontinued in Jan - 2010 ish.

There's an Indie film, which is... okay, but nowhere near the quality of what a Kojima partnership could do.

Also, God of War and L4D would end up being completely terrible gorefests. There isn't enough plot in those games to even string the audience along for 90 minutes.

I have been whining on a thread of my own complaining about the upcoming Tekken movie. Games, Movies, and books don't go well together. I've seen Misery and loved it, but I didn't read the book before I saw the movie. Book's after movies blow. Games after movies blow. And vice versa for both. A few exceptions though (such as Misery)

I have been whining on a thread of my own complaining about the upcoming Tekken movie. Games, Movies, and books don't go well together. I've seen Misery and loved it, but I didn't read the book before I saw the movie. Book's after movies blow. Games after movies blow. And vice versa for both. A few exceptions though (such as Misery)

Misery the game?

2.jpg