Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Terran for nubs

Wingless

I was playing Starcraft when you were wearing diapers, so yeah, you will lose any argument about it. :pc:

get a life then maybe??

Starcraft 2 is still the same game i loved when i first started in broodwars. I love how they haven't changed the game play much and just added better graphics and changed a few units.

get a life then maybe??

Starcraft 2 is still the same game i loved when i first started in broodwars. I love how they haven't changed the game play much and just added better graphics and changed a few units.

I somehow don't think that Terry can help the fact that he's older than you. Starcraft was the 2nd game I played online, after Rainbow Six. The first one. Like, From 1998.

All in all, it has a very familiar feeling with a lot of new/changed aspects. "A few changed units" doesn't even give it justice.

get a life then maybe??

Get a life? What do you mean by that? Who are you?

• 4 weeks later...

forgive my noobness, what are macro and micro? i remember playing micro/macro games on SC where you have a few units and you use them in ways where you can kill off hoards of units

so which is which and whats the difference

forgive my noobness, what are macro and micro? i remember playing micro/macro games on SC where you have a few units and you use them in ways where you can kill off hoards of units

so which is which and whats the difference

They're pretty much the same as their root words. Macro is management on a large level. It involves unit production, economy and tech upgrades. Micro is management on a small level. It deals specifically with unit use and making sure you get the most out of each one.