Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

albinoburrito

Shoe

1.Albinoburrito

2.idk hes an admin tho

3.jailbreak

4.tuesday may 04, 2010 around 3 pm

5. attached

6.This is a screenshot of what albino had been saying in game. When we tell him to stop he threatens and says to not disrespect an admin. just wanted to bring it to your attention.

post-4073-13525953945262_thumb.jpg

Edited by Slazenger

Until Slazenger laughs...interesting word choice. Yeh, he's going too far with the "disrespecting him" excuse. People absolutely do disrespect him and I told him to get proof when they do but it seems that it's using it as an excuse for all of his actions and using excessive punishment when incidents come up.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

He went to far with that. But may I suggest instead of posting what albino said why don't you post what the hg recruit said to trigger it. Everyone knows this isn't a one sided thing. Albino is going a little nits now but recruits members and just normal players constantly mess with him. I'm getting a little sick of bearing about it. Try not messing with him and see how well he does. He could be a reallly great player if the server of aholes would give him a break. He is nine years old let the fing kid play like we once did!

umm well i don't have a screenshot of it because i didnt think about it at the time sorry (ill try to get one next time) but he said "EVERYONE STFU NOW!" and after he said that everyone told him to stop talking because it was rude. but i can see that its hard to prove without a screenshot so if this happens again ill make sure to take one.

My point is shoe that people are out to get albino because he is young and has admin. Thats how jb works. I bet in a perfect world where nobody would mess with him he would do fine. The fact is that everytime i get on I have to deal with all you immature people. I have to be your mother and tell you to not pick on the nine year old because his voice is high. Dont mess with him because no he didnt just fk you just want to get a rise out of him. When you do you post one screenshot of one thing he said and leave out the parts where yall have been messing with him for an hour. I have at least 4 demos of disrespect towards albino and rudeness towards other players from oblongs and others. Of course im not saying that this was right of him to say that but give the kid a break after hours of being messed with he is pushing back. In a bad way.

Honestly, Albino couldnt have just said that without someone instigating it. I was in the server during that time, and many people (not just one) were continuously disrespecting Albino, telling him hes a fag, and whatnot. Seriously, by doing that we're acting even more immature than a kid his age. Next time shoe, try getting a screenshot of the whole convo, seeing as how a recruit could have caused the problem. Not saying that Albino disrespecting is okay, but he takes a lot of shit everyday.. Don't be surprised if he says shit back

i dont see why you have to direct it towards me because i was not messing with him. i just posted to inform you what was going on. just thought maybe youd talk to him about it. being an admin he has certain responsibilities and should be informed that it's not okay to say that. if nobody ever tells him he doesn't know. so this isn't a debate just something to think about. mkay?

i dont see why you have to direct it towards me because i was not messing with him. i just posted to inform you what was going on. just thought maybe youd talk to him about it. being an admin he has certain responsibilities and should be informed that it's not okay to say that. if nobody ever tells him he doesn't know. so this isn't a debate just something to think about. mkay?

Thats what PMs are for, pm a staff with proof for silly nilly stuff like this and we'll talk to him, this section is reserved for abuse of power, not douchebaggery. so thank you and have a nice day.

Everyone messes with abino. Everyone.

Even you do Awwik, for instance one time albino was taking care of some freekills, then you told him to stop and let you handle it because you thought he couldn't take care of it. This isn't some excuse from Albino, its reality.

Everyone also wants his admin removed and you all target him, not caring what other admins do.

Example-

ht7jvl.png

I would make a separate report thread but I'm too lazy.

well sorry that i thought this would be the place to post this seemed like the closest thing to what was happening. I'm just bringing up an issue and if you don't want to talk to him about it then let somebody else do so. I don't think that his admin should be removed at all i just think that this should be brought to his attention that he shouldn't say things like this (like I said before). So I'm sorry Weeman for not being an expert on posting issues, but i thought it should be brought up. kthxbai

Please upload the demo to a hosting site like FileCram, MediaFire, zHost, Badongo, etc, and paste us the link.

When making an abuse thread come in with proof. If you provide proof the Staff/Council members will be able to help you. Without proof, you will have your thread locked/deleted.

What is abuse?

* When an admin slays someone without a reason.

* When someone gets banned for no reason.

* When an admin uses his or her powers for thire benefit only.

* When a player insults others. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

* When a player is always microphone spamming, even when asked to stop nicely!

* When a player is votebanning someone without a reason. (sometimes it may be for fun so be careful on this).

hmm weeman looks like this IS the right place to post (::Source:: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/abuse-reports/23-admin-abuse-player-abuse-template-read-first.html)

* When a player insults others. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

hmm weeman looks like this IS the right place to post (::Source:: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/abuse-reports/23-admin-abuse-player-abuse-template-read-first.html)

Except for the fact that you have one screenshot, of him saying one thing, when people say shit to him. If ther was a thread EVERYTIME there was trashtalk this forum would be full. Now you can either change your attitude. or i can ban you from these forums. Its your choice.

About TomHanks doing stuff to me, admin stuff, true, I didn't give him permission, but he was just testing his powers. I am okay with what TomHanks did to me, so, do what you wish with him. But I am okay with it.

dude weeman if you dont like what people want to say on the forums then dont administrate my post. Get an admin in here who actually cares. whether you like it or not this is an issue and if you dont want to deal with it let another admin take care of it. and i dont even know why you would threaten to ban me obviously i just want somebody to talk to him, so grow up and do something productive instead of complaining about things that people post. if you dont like it then go admin a different post.

Also, I like dicks.

Edited by Wingless

and besides look at what ive done for this forum. i gots the longest post.

you are also posting instead of editing your previous posts.

you also don't get what I'm saying, you posted one screenshot of him saying ONE THING which was probably him talking back to someone who was making fun of him since people make fun of his age so shut it, If you keep your shit up your next ban will be server side not forum side. As for you oblongs, We are staff and know what we're doing, get out of threads you don't belong in. And if you step out of line again you will be removed from the clan.

This thread is now closed, all of you grow up and if your going to make these pussy posts of people "disrespecting" bring MORE TO THE TABLE!