Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I call strats banned

Strats

1. Your in-game name: I CALL STRATS PEST CONTROL

2. Server that you were banned on: 67.228.245.0:27015 (JAILBREAK SERVER)

3. The Banning admin: VOLKSw00t

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:27014801

5. Reason for ban:

DEAD* ToM - FK ME, YOU DIE IRL. : volks

*DEAD* [admin] VOLKSW00T : i'd have to ban you, then that's real aboose

[HG] -THC- xsniperx7 (FEESH) killed Bob The Destructor with scout.

[sM] Console: Muted Bob The Destructor.

*DEAD* I CALL STRATS PEST CONTROL : you camped in armory

[admin] VOLKSW00T : i teleported in

[admin] AlbinoBurrito : VOLK

(ALL) VOLKSW00T: armory is my turf, im allowed in there, stfu

*DEAD* I CALL STRATS PEST CONTROL : volks ur so dumb

*DEAD* VOLKSW00T : !ban STRAT 120 think twice next time

Edited by Slazenger

I'm serious, that's what happened, on the MOTD you can't camp armory no matter what. He killed a few of us while he was camping armory. The stuff there is what we said to eachother and the random guy shooting eachother that i accidently posted.

I kicked you for calling me idiot on mic, then you come back and call me dumb on chat.

It's only an 2 hour ban, just sit it out and don't disrespect and admin next time.

The fact that you camped armory means you weren't playing by the MOTD. Yeah a lot of people say things when the CTs don't know how to play right. I called you an idiot for being one.

How bout you two stop e-fighting and actually give me the entire story if you wish to be unbanned

I just did give you the entire story. But here you go long story short: He camped armory when he's not supposed to and killed two of us, we called him an idiot in the chat he kicked both of us. We came back the next round and i called him an idiot on mic and he banned me.

How do you know I didn't just happen to teleported into armory when you exited the vent? Think twice before you accuse people of something.

It's not accusing when you think your top shit and you think your allowed to do stuff even other admins aren't allowed to do.

This was a message to all terrorists who think I camped armory at the time, not specifically for Strats

And I said that before I kicked him and he came back again, you can't just piece a few sentence together and tell a different story.

strats.th.jpg

Ok lets get this straight

That is not disrespect

Theres a big line between that talk and disrespect

And it doesnt matter if the stfu was to everybody

Honestly I think thats worse if you think its ok for you to talk like that to everyone and someone cant say ur dumb

Get over it. This isn't ban worthy. Ask him to stop, gag him if it continues. Unbanned.

Stop crying over scratches....only cry for missing limbs.

@Volks: Don't act like an asshole and they won't treat you like one.