Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

motive (AGAIN!)

motive

1. Your in-game name: motive

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak.

3. The Banning admin: cakedOUT

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:16181057

5. Reason for ban: Harrassment?

Already made an abuse report on him and he banned me for no reason.

HeLLsGamers - Global Banlist

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/abuse-reports/23288-cakedout.html

Edited by Moto

I banned him because he repeatedly called me a "jailbreak tryhard, fa****, saying i was mad nonstop" this went on for a few rounds before i tried to gag him but for some reason it didn't work, so i kicked him, when he came back he said "MAD? MAD? what are you mad?" etc, a round or two later he kept harassing me so i banned him, i was not tagged at that time because my access to admin was on a different steam account and I didn't update my users steam-id so i was unable to tag in-game... banned for harassment to an admin, it was obvious he was trying to make me use my admin to kick/ban him so he can have an excuse to report me, when im on the jailbreak server i emphasize the word 'barely' because its true, i dont use it only when i see freekilling and such.. ive been using the name cakedOUT lately because my lazyness of not changing my steam id. whenever im in the server he accuses me an "admin abuser" when that is completely untrue.

Edited by cakedOUT

I banned him because he repeatedly called me a "jailbreak tryhard, fa****, saying i was mad nonstop" this went on for a few rounds before i tried to gag him but for some reason it didn't work, so i kicked him, when he came back he said "MAD? MAD? what are you mad?" etc, a round or two later he kept harassing me so i banned him, i was not tagged at that time because my access to admin was on a different steam account and I didn't update my users steam-id so i was unable to tag in-game... banned for harassment to an admin, it was obvious he was trying to make me use my admin to kick/ban him so he can have an excuse to report me, when im on the jailbreak server i emphasize the word 'barely' because its true, i dont use it only when i see freekilling and such.. ive been using the name cakedOUT lately because my lazyness of not changing my steam id. whenever im in the server he accuses me an "admin abuser" when that is completely untrue.

You need to post a ban report with proof.