Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

755-Johnny 3 Tears

1. Abuser name: 755-Johhny 3 Tear

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:11300644

3. What server: JB

4. About what time: 12:15am est

5. PROOF: Console

6. Please tell us about the incident: Asked me to report him so... here it is.

Some one needs to show him this anyway Admin sticky

General douchebaggery, not being mature and taking a little good advice.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

1. Abuser name:Johnny 3 Tears

2. Their Steam Id: I dont know,wasnt able to get it.

3. What server:[HG]Jailbreak

4. About what time:12:30 am

5. PROOF:

abuuse.png

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Johnny was mic spamming and abusing to mic spam,Ive muted him 3 times a round at least then finally decided to kick him without knowing he was in fact an admin himself. i didnt know he was unmuting himself i thought it was another admin,so after he came back from the kick he kicked me,then later on around 12:30 he banned me for a day,and i need unbanned.

Banned him from JB with link to here for 3 hours so he can come explain himself. He also referred to Hippie as "the dirty Hippie."

Let's see where this goes.

Edit: Ban upgraded to 24 hours to let him know he needs to respond. PM was sent.

didn't i see a t-list report or ban request on this guy somewhere on the forums? did he really ban a recruit and an admin for that reason and with no ban report? he has till tomorrow when i wake up to respond or his admin is revoked (and that's a fair amount of time since i won't be waking up till like 3 in the afternoon)

btw soap i unbanned you. i noticed johnny also banned someone else for a day for reason "team killing" i really hope he comes here to read this thread.

Edited by Weeman

didn't i see a t-list report or ban request on this guy somewhere on the forums? did he really ban a recruit and an admin for that reason and with no ban report? he has till tomorrow when i wake up to respond or his admin is revoked (and that's a fair amount of time since i won't be waking up till like 3 in the afternoon)

btw soap i unbanned you. i noticed johnny also banned someone else for a day for reason "team killing" i really hope he comes here to read this thread.

*twinkles*

If I may...

HeLLsGamers - Global Banlist

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/ban-reports-requests/21136-johnny-3-tears-bitch-perma.html

http://www.hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18471

that's what i figured, however i just compared I.P's and the one that is permd is from canada and the one that is banned for a week is american lol.

Would save alot of headaches if when they got admin to the server they have to read the admin rules before they can use it. Getting wayto much drama from somone not following the rules. Sorry about him banning you soap. He will have some explaining to do.