Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

IM BACK HOME!!!!! :P

They said I will have the pressure in my head for a long time most likly. They didn't really explain to me why though witch is a good question I should ask them my next visit.

Probably because it has caused an irritation on the brain that, like many other medical issues, it takes time to recover and settle down fully. The brain is mainly protected by your skull and isn't meant to experience any foreign matter besides itself. Very sensitive tissue.

Them seeing the actual placement, surrounding brain matter condition, and their past experiences and readings on brain tumors, this may be more of a prediction about your recovery.

Either way, you are in better condition now than when you went in, I hope.

PS: Did they tell you what lobe of the brain this was in?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because it has caused an irritation on the brain that, like many other medical issues, it takes time to recover and settle down fully. The brain is mainly protected by your skull and isn't meant to experience any foreign matter besides itself. Very sensitive tissue.

Them seeing the actual placement, surrounding brain matter condition, and their past experiences and readings on brain tumors, this may be more of a prediction about your recovery.

Yeah very true Moto.

Yeah far as I remember I am thinking he said it was the Occipital lobe but I could be wrong.

Faded lol hell no I didn't bring that shit home in a Jar! Nasty bro.

It's because I'm with a girl now, She is everything to me, I spend all my time with her, Or I go to partys on friday nite/saturday nite

Yeah i know what you mean. I use to have that and be like that but i kinda learned the hard way and life went way done hill quick still is praying that hopfully it gets better.

Yeah i know what you mean. I use to have that and be like that but i kinda learned the hard way and life went way done hill quick still is praying that hopfully it gets better.

Yeh, I just hope things stay the way things r, Got a great friend to who is always there for me.

It's because I'm with a girl now, She is everything to me, I spend all my time with her, Or I go to partys on friday nite/saturday nite

awwwww how sweet

but honestly i would never quit gaming for a guy. i may even start a career on gaming :)

if a guy wanted to spend time with me while i was gaming i would totally either make him play with me or i would tell him to occupy himself and wait 'till i make time for him

i know that sounds bad...but i hardly sleep so i usually always make time for my man

plus, i have all the time i need to be a gamer while he's at work hahaha

on any hand...my man is a gamer so i don't have anything to worry about.

:kill:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys great news!

I went to the doctors yesterday for an check-up appointment and for them to run tests.

They took another blood sample and etc. It came back that there is definitely no sign of my tumor left and or roots that may grow back. So it's all finally over! YAY

Thanks again HellsGamers and friends that kept in contact with me.

Hey guys great news!

I went to the doctors yesterday for an check-up appointment and for them to run tests.

They took another blood sample and etc. It came back that there is definitely no sign of my tumor left and or roots that may grow back. So it's all finally over! YAY

Thanks again HellsGamers and friends that kept in contact with me.

YAY fuklife, Good to hear your all well and it's all over now!

Great to have you here in HG ;)