Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

IM BACK HOME!!!!! :P

HEY HELLSGAMERS I FUCKING MISSED EVERYONE!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!

Well as you can tell I am finally out of the hospital from the surgery. It went excellent; a lot better then I thought. The incision they made is small as heck. Anyways they got the tumor completely out far as they can tell. They said it will take about a month or so before everything heals up good. Also for the next few weeks got to go back to the hospital for check-ups like once a week basically.

If you guys got any question I will be glad to answer them, but in mean time I just wanted to let everyone know I made it through safe and I am back home feeling pretty well. Also really want to thank you all again that was there for me before I went into the hospital.

:P hope you all missed meh.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I has a questions.

Have the tumor in a jar? $20 for it.

That's funny that you asked cause a priest came into my room and made a prayer with me and my family before I went in for the surgery and after he prayed he asked me if they would let me keep the tumor in a glass jar. I said doubt it. He responded with just tell them to give it to you and take it home in a glass jar fill the glass with vegetable oil so it stays fresh. DISGUSTING! lol

that's great news!!!!!!

hey I have a question. do you feel any different of personality since they took out a part that was one in your brain?

lol Bort only you would ask somthing like that, and to answer that question I would have to stat No to that. I feel the same as before the only difference in it all is pressure on the back of my head and pain shooting down through the sides of my neck. They said I will have the pressure in my head for a long time most likly. They didn't really explain to me why though witch is a good question I should ask them my next visit.