Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LoL

adomorn

• 2 weeks later...

ciris. i'll add you tonight (my name is the same there)

i've got 10 or so guys that i play pretty much every night with if you're wanting a group to play with. level 7 is a bit low, but that'll get up to 20 very quick and level 30 after a bit.

as for "effort," not sure what you mean. death has less consequences than HoN, but if you die 3-4 times early game (pre 10 minutes), you're going to get your head ripped off and shit shoved down your throat.

instead of getting money taken away for losing, you just lose income and experience, which is pretty huge.

the guys i play against nowadays that my ELO is high are no joke. they will fuck you up quick if you aren't on the top of your game.

HoN is still more brutal, and for that will always be better.

its like choosing between regular and hardcore mode on bad company 2 IMO. LoL is just dota with training wheels, and those who are good at LoL should move up to HoN.

plus their acronym stands for laugh out loud, no thank you.

HoN is still more brutal, and for that will always be better.

its like choosing between regular and hardcore mode on bad company 2 IMO. LoL is just dota with training wheels, and those who are good at LoL should move up to HoN.

plus their acronym stands for laugh out loud, no thank you.

i played HoN beta for a few months and gave it up... been playing LoL since october/november

1. the level of constant rage that HoN incites in EVERYONE i know is absurd.

2. the fights are more reserved and choreographed. you have to be super careful not to fuck up or you're dead in an instant. LoL is more of a move/countermove/repeat kind of fighting... quick reflexes and constant adaptation against what they are doing rather than executing your plan. the fights also last longer

3. i like LoL graphics better than the choppy graphics of HoN. Savage2 Games used the same engine from Savage 2. and there's a reason why people didn't like the god damn graphics in that game.

4. summoner spells

rofl

i'll add all ya'll tonight. didn't really get to play last night cause of all the shit i had to get done at work.

I see no problem with the graphics in HoN? i actually enjoy them. and fights shouldn't last that long, if your fighting one on one and its taking more then 15 seconds to finish it, its just giving someone more time to join that fight and steal a kill.

1 on 1 no, but with 2 properly made teams, the fights can go much longer with LoL than HoN, and in my opinion, therefore take more skill than HoN.

when i say "much longer" i mean 25 seconds rather than 15. it feels like a lifetime

eh, i played the crap out of Savage 2... playing HoN felt like going back to S2 and i didn't appreciate it.

I like to use big pictures to emphasise irrational arguements too.

129204912336371253.jpg

haha in all seriousness though, I don't really care which is perceivably better, it's just a game guys!

C'mon where is the HG LOVE =(

Edited by enigma#
this picture is WAY too big

"summoner name?" summoner name = username?

Warwick and Tristana are heroes in the game.

DeleterFX is his username.

There's a difference?? <_<

summoner name = login name

in-game name = the name displayed on your champ

e.g. my in-game name is H3lios

but my summoner name I login with is: enigmajcd

<_>

oh and by the way aren't we in the HoN zone?? rofl

DeleterFX - Warwick player and Tristana (just because of the facebook free skin)

couldn't find "DeleterFX"

summoner name = login name

in-game name = the name displayed on your champ

e.g. my in-game name is H3lios

but my summoner name I login with is: enigmajcd

<_>

oh and by the way aren't we in the HoN zone?? rofl

it seemed the most fitting, as the "LoL zone" doesn't exist.

speaking of which, can we get LoL officially added to this forum? I've got 4-5 guys (maybe a lot more) that might join up and we could start competing under the HG name if ya'll are interested.

Edited by adomorn