Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Official List of Jailbreak Games

Darkplanner

Hi everyone just wanted to add two new fun games. Because variety is key in Jailbreak.

Wrestlemania Day

First all of the T's get to middle of the staircase. There will be a CT waiting on the roof of 2nd level cells. When ready a CT jumps into the pack of T's and they go at it. This works good because it can be done fast and effectively in the round. Its also fun to have a smoke nade in the Wrestlemania because chaos is fun.

Sandusky Day/Shower Day

All of the T's will go into the pool room showers, make sure they're facing shower wall and not waiting for the CT to come in. Once they're facing the wall have a random or volunteer CT go into the shower to "soap" the T's up. But who knows what happens inside the Jailbreak showers! Keep sending in a CT until either side wins.

If anyone leaves the shower kill them and warn about freelooking when the T's are inside the shower area because that would ruin the element of surprise for the 1 ct that goes in. Feel free to send in 2 CT's in at a time.... Or hell just make it an all out soap and bubbles war between the CT and T's!

Both of these games have been played in the Jailbreak server and I really enjoyed them. I would really like these to be added to the official list =)

Hi everyone just wanted to add two new fun games. Because variety is key in Jailbreak.

Wrestlemania Day

First all of the T's get to middle of the staircase. There will be a CT waiting on the roof of 2nd level cells. When ready a CT jumps into the pack of T's and they go at it. This works good because it can be done fast and effectively in the round. Its also fun to have a smoke nade in the Wrestlemania because chaos is fun.

Sandusky Day/Shower Day

All of the T's will go into the pool room showers, make sure they're facing shower wall and not waiting for the CT to come in. Once they're facing the wall have a random or volunteer CT go into the shower to "soap" the T's up. But who knows what happens inside the Jailbreak showers! Keep sending in a CT until either side wins.

If anyone leaves the shower kill them and warn about freelooking when the T's are inside the shower area because that would ruin the element of surprise for the 1 ct that goes in. Feel free to send in 2 CT's in at a time.... Or hell just make it an all out soap and bubbles war between the CT and T's!

Both of these games have been played in the Jailbreak server and I really enjoyed them. I would really like these to be added to the official list =)

These days are just horrible.....I won't list on all the things that can and will go wrong. The only thing I would keep is throwing smokes in a small room and having them fight.

These days are just horrible.....I won't list on all the things that can and will go wrong. The only thing I would keep is throwing smokes in a small room and having them fight.

IDK people are used to chillin on the staircase anyway, and the only thing you need is a CT that jump into the crowd of T's during which the other CT's are waiting with a itchy trigger finger.....

you've gotta mix it up a bit. people cant have the same games every time....

IDK people are used to chillin on the staircase anyway, and the only thing you need is a CT that jump into the crowd of T's during which the other CT's are waiting with a itchy trigger finger.....

you've gotta mix it up a bit. people cant have the same games every time....

That's exactly what CT's need, less CT's. The CT jumping in would probably forget to drop their guns and gunplant the stack and bam rounds over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I got a good one.

This game is similar to Isengard.

T's form a train and what not, but the lead T chooses where to go and all t's must participate in the activity associated with the area. (Ex: going to pool would result in doing duck hunt, going to knife arena would result in them doing 300 etc.)

It seems pretty fun

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...