Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Voice Changers

So i decided to set up an autotuner.

Nobody is really telling me its wrong, but some confusion errupted.

Im only using a auto tuner (T Pain type mod) and no1 is really having problems with it. Im not spamming over lead or getting any type of advantage.

So is it wrong for me to be using it? or any member or player to be?

/Pitch Correction Software

P.S. If i talk normally i sound practically fine.

Generally the rule is if you have to ask if it's okay then it's probably not.

But I say don't worry about it as long as you seriously aren't spamming or talking over lead.

However if someone asks you to stop because it's distracting from the game then I'd probably take their advice. If JJK or another staff member feels it interrupts play then don't do it of course, but if a particular player or admin asks you to stop I'd respect them and not do it for the time being.

I've always hated VC's because you always get the idiots that try the "Luke, I am your father" bullshit voice or the "we're the chipmunks" crap as well. Honestly, use your normal voice and be done with it. The only thing I can possibly see voice changers for is for pedophiles that try to use it to lure children on the internet.....sick fucks.

I've always hated VC's because you always get the idiots that try the "Luke, I am your father" bullshit voice or the "we're the chipmunks" crap as well. Honestly, use your normal voice and be done with it. The only thing I can possibly see voice changers for is for pedophiles that try to use it to lure children on the internet.....sick fucks.

Or they are for people who want to autotune their voice

yeah its a plugin for mixcraft or w/e.

So consensus is, its fine as long as normal rules apply. (dont spam/get annoying)

Yeah, but try not to put your mic as max volume as autotune gives me a headache. Also PM me how you setup your mixcraft and added Autotune as plugin. (downloading mixcraft now)

Don't let it cause a problem. It could get really annoying if it was spammed. Some people can't handle something like this so a warning to all don't over do it or the jailbreak hardass aka me will mute you.