Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

This is why i dont mess with cats

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZMctgaXNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEZMctgaXNQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

holy shit look at it run.

my cat has given me some nasty scars. clawed right down the gap between my left-hand index finger and thumb, claw hanging through the skin webbing whilst having her tooth in my arm.

bitch.

Ha, prospekt..no your boa would get eaten alive, a cat is to much of a ninja

Haha, but no. She eats large rabbits and I have fed her a kitten. And she's vicious when around other animals. I can't even handle her alone anymore cause she could definitely hurt me now. But that is a cool video. Was that a volkswagen at the end?

Haha, but no. She eats large rabbits and I have fed her a kitten. And she's vicious when around other animals. I can't even handle her alone anymore cause she could definitely hurt me now. But that is a cool video. Was that a volkswagen at the end?

Please go die in a fire.

Lol, kitten wasn't live guys. I couldn't do that. I can't even feed her a live rat man. She gets frozen/thawed food.

And about the kitten, that was from a reptile FREAK that works at the pet store. I couldn't do it, but he fed it to her with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk