Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abuse in bhop server.

juz1696

1. Abuser name: I didn't know the exact person since they were using SM admin which doesn't show the name when the admin uses a command. But there were two ( I think) members of HG that were present and I assume, currently have admin in the server.

2. Their Steam Id: In ScreenShot proof.

3. What server: BunnyHop server [2000fps]

4. About what time: 11:30 AM Sunday

5. PROOF: All are at the very bottom of this post.

6. Please tell us about the incident:

So after a few minutes that I came in, the admin was talking in admin chat. He said "it's hard" [i think it was for the map], and I, trying to be funny, said "thats what she said."

He just started slapping me, and I told him that I was going to report, and he just kept doing it more. After that, he fell because someone blocked him and had to restart in a level and said "aww asian." Since I'm Asian, I was a bit offended.

bhop_aoki_final0005.jpg

bhop_aoki_final0004.jpg

bhop_aoki_final0003.jpg

bhop_aoki_final0002.jpg

bhop_aoki_final0001.jpg

bhop_aoki_final0000.jpg

The reason why I slapped him was becuase he said a joke. Thinking that he was going to be cool with it I slapped him playing around. Then he fell back one level. So trying to be considerate I slapped him back to where he was. And than he said he was going to report me, but in a way that he was playing around, but he actually did.

The reason why I slapped him was becuase he said a joke. Thinking that he was going to be cool with it I slapped him playing around. Then he fell back one level. So trying to be considerate I slapped him back to where he was. And than he said he was going to report me, but in a way that he was playing around, but he actually did.

It would have been better if you asked to slap him back, but this all looks like a little miss-communication between you guys.