Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WTH is Scritping Coding?

vandium

Do you not what code is? It is those niffy mods, scripts, websites ect...

// # flashlight spam
alias "f.spm" "f.spm.of.1"
alias "f.spm.of.1" "impulse 100; alias f.spm f.spm.on"
alias "f.spm" "f.spm.on"
alias "f.spm.on" "alias f.spm.4 f.spm.2; f.spm.2; alias f.spm f.spm.of; echo f.spm loop on"
alias "f.spm.2" "impulse 100; wait 40; f.spm.3"
alias "f.spm.3" "impulse 100; wait 40; f.spm.4"
alias "f.spm.4" "f.spm.2"
alias "f.spm.of" "alias f.spm.4 wait; alias f.spm f.spm.of.2; echo f.spm loop off"
alias "f.spm.of.2" "impulse 100; alias f.spm f.spm.of.1"

bind "z" "f.spm"

//l4dflashlightspam

Like that. But if you know any type of code then this is the place to talk about it.

• 2 weeks later...
why man, find something cool to do with i, it can be fun.

I'm still not over the point where I'm willing to accept the fact that writing the same program takes 100 lines in Java, but 25 in C/C++/C#. It does have some practical application though... like if I ever have the urge to develop something for my G1.

G1? Yuck.

Get an iPhone your thumbs will love you.

Eh... I kind of prefer not being a consumer whore. Also, I'm completely unwilling to EVER use AT&T for my mobile provider, as my company has damn near blacklisted them for anything except for international use due to a myriad of issues.

It also shouldn't be a surprise that I'm kind of a Google fanboy in regards to their presence in the technological field, so direct (supported) integration with several of their products thus far is a major turn-on for me It does everything I need with very few complaints. Now the real question is whether or not I like it better than my Blackberry.