Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ruin a wish

Enjuaguese

This is how you play. First, someone postes a wish, and someone ruins it. Example:

Person 1: I wish for a pony!

Person 2: Granted, but the pony has a disese and dies. I wish for a new computer

Person 3: Granted, but the computer explodes. I wish for...

and so on.

So, I guess I'll start it.

I wish I lived on an island.

Edited by Enjuaguese

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.

Granted but you died 5 minutes after you got them.

I wish I was there when Ttam died so his girl would come to me in a time of sadness and the rabbit in the hat with the bat would come with me in my new '64 Impala. Finders keepers.

Granted but you died 5 minutes after you got them.

I wish I was there when Ttam died so his girl would come to me in a time of sadness and the rabbit in the hat with the bat would come with me in my new '64 Impala. Finders keepers.

Granted! But it just so happens that while riding in your new pimp ride, it is discovered that the car is actually stolen, thus resulting in law enforcement pulling you over and arresting you. Then, while your vehicle is inventoried, 30 lbs. of pot is discovered in the trunk, and as you run away, you get tased. Welcome to IRL jailbreak, full of QQ kids and dramaz!

I wish for a fish!