Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

VOLKSWOOT abuse

imaxypads

1. Abuser name:VOLKSWOOT

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:16493227

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: Saturday, June 12 around 8:00 p.m. PST

5. PROOF: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

6. Please tell us about the incident: VOLKSWOOT just joined the server and switched himself to CT side, it was full because I had been trying to get on CT side for about 10 or 15minutes. Then people started to complain and wondered why he switched when the CT side was full.

I believe the point that JJK is trying to make is that all the screenshots show is him teamswitching himself (for whatever reason) and then him saying he likes to abuse. I've said that a couple of times when people ask me for justification on a slay or a teamswitch when it has nothing to do with them

Alright, I just thought it was unfair for most T's wanting to go CT (including myself) and then he just comes in the server and makes us wait even longer. I guess I overreacted and made it and abuse thread....

not true, should've gotten a screenshot of the teamsize

I had been waiting for like half hour on spectator prior joining CT, and I made sure after I joined CT the team ratio would be like T:CT = (more then 2) : 1.

I thought you were joking when you all said I am a moose after I joined CT. If you've been waiting to joining CT then you could just tell me, normally what I would do is switch myself back to spectator again and let you join CT.

I will keep doing so in the future, as I don't see how this is breaking the rules when I switched myself while making sure the team ratio stays (more then 2) : 1, and being on CT allows me to investigate possible gun planting, open cell early on warday and baiting while participate in the game.

Edited by VOLKSW00T