Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

missining kill stats

Ten2oh9

so it took me awhile to figure out why i was missing my kills and it was starting to irritate me bc id get a bunch of god likes and what not and have nothign to show for it i remember the one game i lost 300 plus kills , so i now realized today that i've been killing bots ... which is fine i understand now not getting kills for them , how ever it is also some bs then that im running around i kill a couple bots they knock my health dwon just enough for some other jerk to get some lower body hit on me and kill me ... so while i may have 100 kills and 60 deathsi actually end up with like 40 kills and 60 death ... im asking that we find a way to fix this because those that say they dont play this for stats is a liar because thats is what sets online play especially with gameme stats apart from the rest of the servers ... i feel that anytime theres a certain number of bots on a map that all stats shouldnt count or you need to find away to start awarding points of some kind for killing a bot , sad i know but its bullshyt because its not like you know exactly where the live players are at all times , i know the bots tend to repeat themselves but they dont always and its a waste because u dont always know if theyre a bot off rip , when u zone out it may take u a minnute to catch on to the fact your not gettign points for killing them ur name is only coming up on the upper right part of the screen ... anywaysits time someonme adresses this , please ... thank you ...

a new hg supporter

ten2oh9/jeremy