Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Off to the US and A

Anomo

Well, on Monday I'm gonna be gone for a month on vacation :) Hope JB doesn't go to hell with to many QQ'ers (not seeing that I could do anything bout it anyways :P) Anyway when I get back I will spend some time building a computer (up to a week, seeing how long time it takes to get the parts) then I'll be back :D

Cya

Get some chicago deepdish pizza...My favorite being Gino's East. Then get a fat juicy burger...mmm...

Famous food is for us..

Oh...and break laws...

Been there, done that (except for breaking the law :P)

The UK is a much more fun place than the US, should of came here.

Fuck no XD I've been there once at a connecting flight to the USA. It was horrible and long lines etc. Maybe when Iceland decides that they don't want to spew ashes I might visit you :P

Have fun, which state(s) you visiting?

Washington (seattle) and possible California :)

when you come to the U.S make sure you don't get shot.

have fun

Didn't happen the last X times (been to many times) so I'm counting on it not happening this time either :P

Its Fifa World Cup.

So therefore its called Football.

This thread is about me. I hate soccer/football/game where you kick a ball for no apparent reason until some idiot blows his whistle

shat da fak aaapp aboot this xD