Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Angerfist From Hell - No Reason Ban

Scott

1. Abuser name: Angerfist From Hell

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:16479888

3. What server: Global

4. About what time: 4:48 PM Mountain Time

5. PROOF: Banlist

6. Please tell us about the incident: Well I have no idea how he globally banned me, but what happened was at about 4:48 PM Mountain Time I tried to get into the JB server. It told me I was banned. That was wierd so I tried Gungame, and Surf and I was banned form those also. The reason on the banlist is "thats massive" which probably implies I was massive freekilling. How can I do that if I'm already on the T-list? I got Toxygen to help me get his steam ID and stuff. He won't respond ingame. Please get an explanation out of him.

Edited by Scott

I believe all HG bans are global, anyways here's the situation: Scott randomly gets banned for 10 minutes.

I hop onto the server to try and talk to Angerfist, I ask Angerfirst to explain himself about why he banned another admin and all he says is: "massive"

The first thing that popped into my head when he said massive was massive fk, and that can't be the case because Scott is T-Listed.

So I asked him to explain himself once more in Admin chat and he says "I just did".

I don't know what Angerfirst was thinking or why he banned him, but bringing him onto the forums for an explanation is a good idea.

Edited by Toxygen

Yes, but my point was it is only 10 mins and he does not have any proof of the ban being abusive. From this I was going off what Bort said "Admin decisions are respected, unless its totally ridiculous or obviously abusive, and you have PROOF."