Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[pF] Rob |HG-

chanhuff

1. Abuser name: [pF] Rob |HG-

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11748991

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 3/4/09 around 9:10pm

T's were racing and Rob didn't start racing so he was killed by another CT and he slayed and kicked me for no reason and the person who killed him without any warnings.

post-641-13525953137061_thumb.jpg

Now he has banned me with out any warning for closing the jail cells as a T and asking where in the motd it says you cant close the jail cells.

i would like to ask where in your screen shot that it says that ROB banned you. on my screen it just says your were kicked and banned and doesnt say WHO did it. imo i dont think rob banned you.

First screenshot, Both players had reached their 3 limit of freekills and were kicked, we admins monitor and keep track of each infraction and follow guidelines for punishment, you had reached your 3 "warning" slays, and on the 4th infraction you were kicked. The cycle repeats again and results in a ban after another 3 warnings,

Second screenshot. Sorry the second kick wasn't by me, i dont remember that happening when i was on, your first console screenshot shows me kick which is absent from your 2nd screenshot, you should take that up with the admins who administered your punishment.

Third screenshot. Yes i called you a douchebag, you were being one, and you were banned because you closed the open cells on three seperate occasions as witnessed by me and another admin. You had reached your 2nd of your 3 warnings and as a result you were banned for 30 minutes, but this punishment was not carried out by me but by [HG] Rize, feel free to take up your infractions with him.

Rob I had not reached the 3 freekill limit look at the first line highlighted it says that Turk killed you not me. I had not killed anyone near the time that you kicked me and you did not give any warnings in the chat like it says in the motd or slay me for any of the other freekills that you say I have. The only reason you kicked me and turk is because you were pissed off that you forgot to start racing and wanted everyone to come back and start the race again. And it does not say anything in the motd about closing cells so that is why I closed them. The admins wont ban people for gun planting but they will for closing jail cells. Why don't you start banning the douchebags gun planting.

The funniest thing is, instead of going and playing the game, they would rather complain about old shit that happened.

Within 20 minutes you were able to act like a "douche", and you got handled.

Every rule is not in the MOTD, you need to use your brain on certain things. Obviously there is no need to close the cells once they are opened.

If you need further help in understanding how to not be a moron I am always here to help.

But you might not always be able to play on that server, if you can't play the game correctly.

There wasnt even supposed to be any rules, its a fun freeserver.

But admins started getting homo and needed excuses to use powers

If every rule is not in the MOTD then why does it say admins cant enforce rules not in the MOTD. I get banned for closing cells but its okay for everyone to gun plant without anything happening.

Proof? Screenshots?

Admins can't catch everything. But when you get caught doing somthing, everyone wants to say "well he was doing it", "well they are doing somthing worse", etc.

And you were not banned for closing the cells, you were banned for things leading up to that situation.

And I agree with JJK that some admins just want an excuse to use powers. But its also not fun, if you are the terror trapped in a cell that the ct's won't open.

Don't be a nerd chanhuff, you can't put every single thing in the MOTD.

Okay if you cant put everything in the MOTD then take out Admins cant enforce rules in the MOTD so that when someone is gun planting they can get banned.

Nah, we'd rather have these dumbass abuse threads, so yall come and populate our forums.

Guest Crothers
If every rule is not in the MOTD then why does it say admins cant enforce rules not in the MOTD. I get banned for closing cells but its okay for everyone to gun plant without anything happening.

If you closed the cells with me in there, I would noclip through the wall and knife you in the dick.

Abuse enough?

Lmao......

I can't believe I get yelled at for slaying the CT for closed the cells 4 times...... and multiple other people get slayed for gun planting......

Cmon, guys is it that hard to update the motd and write down, "Ct's may not gun plant"?

Can we at least do that.....

Btw, Chan is a good CT.... really good.... just some T's don't like his rules, plus how was Corey's admin removed with screen shots similar to the one's Chan + no real proof.... except everyone's "word"

And as Vandium said, everyone will call the other person out for doing it.....

Btw, Rob, you kinda do have a personal grudge against Chan...... just a little bit......

P.S. Everyone chill the fuck out and get over it..... Simple...

@ Chan, if you really wanna get a person's admin taken away, post a demo of EVERYTHING that you said happen, so NOBODY can make an excuse for that admin..