Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:21295297 ("ҲŞV | کøµZâ")

Souza

1) In-Game Name: ҲŞV | کøµZâ, but i also play as ¹ħ¡±wðñđêR

2) Server Banned on: Jailbreak

3) The Banning Admin: Unsure

4) Steam ID: 0:0:21295297

5) Reason: freekilled 2 people in one round

Ok, so here's the deal. I was playing in jailbreak 2 days ago after school and there were no admins in the server. For 27 minutes or so I was playing as a terrorist but the same 4 cts kept free killing me while i was still in the spawn area (cell). Eventually I got tired of this and decided to switch to ct and freekill the same people who had been freekilling me for 6 or 7 rounds. 2 of them switched to terrorist so i decided to freekill them, but an admin happened to join the server the exact same round I started doing it and he banned me (2 days later and im still banned). The problem is I don't know who the admin was and im guessing he is new since I know most of the admins because I play on the server a lot. If you guys want to make it so I can't join jailbreak or maybe only as a T then I'm fine with that because the only server I play on is N00b Training Facility (Office). And im not kissing @$$ or anything, but I just wanna be able to play on the office server because all of my friends play on that server. If I would've known that being banned on jailbreak meant being banned on office then I wouldn't have gone crazy.

Please unban me because i swear to gawd im slowly dying without office. -!-_-!-

o.o Souza... you're in my notebook for 2/3, but I don't see how you could be globally banned without a ban thread...

Either that or you came back 2 days later and you free killed again...

No excuse for free killing btw..... free killing = free killing...

I didn't ban you btw... I can't.. not for 2 days..

Nope, i didn't come back 2 days later and free kill again because i was already banned lol.

I thought it was a 2 hour ban so i tried to join in 2 hours and it said i was banned.

Then i came 24 hours later and i couldn't connect because i was still banned.

Then i tried 48 hours later so i'm guessing that i'm permabanned.

And i know freekill = freekill, i was just pissed at those other players because they got away with it.

I typed in my steam id to the search thing, and it tells me that im permabanned but it doesn't even say who the admin was that did it...

this is all just so gay because i'm new to css and hg servers are the only ones i play on.

Well as he said, freekilling is free killing. You know how to come post to get unbanned, so you also know how to post proof of someone freekilling in the server.

You got caught, they didn't, so now you will take the timeout.

The admin needs to post, but you should probably sit out for a week or so.

You have no proof of being freekilled, nor do you have proof that you only freekilled them.