Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Making fun of muhammad is racism???

heart

My name was "Prophet Muhammad WasA Pedophile" and I was banned for Racism... LOL im not even joking.

First of all, it clearly states in the Koran that Muhammad married a 9 year old. So its as non offensive as a name as when people put "raptor Jesus" as there name.

I wasnt even warned of my so called racism and even though my ban was 10 minutes, I want to know why the admins dont evne know what Racism is...

Please follow the template

1. Your in-game name:

2. Server that you were banned on:

3. The Banning admin:

4. Your Steam-Id:

5. Reason for ban:

Also I'd like to add, whether or not you were being racist by using that name, it seems that you were trying to offend people.

UPDATE!!!!

Just got banned AGAIN after I changed my name to "Muhammad married a 9 yr old"...

I stated a muhammad married a 9 year old and I get banned wtf is up with the admins? I see names like Raptor jesus and stuff like that and who the hell cares? its a fricken CSS name.

"muhammad married a 9 yr old"

Prison break 24/7 server

868-Williams

STEAM_0:0:15592540

"innapropriate name"

Also another admin was telling me how my ban was really dumb because it has NO justification for a ban. This is just ridiculous.

UPDATE!!!!

Just got banned AGAIN after I changed my name to "Muhammad married a 9 yr old"...

I stated a muhammad married a 9 year old and I get banned wtf is up with the admins? I see names like Raptor jesus and stuff like that and who the hell cares? its a fricken CSS name.

"muhammad married a 9 yr old"

Prison break 24/7 server

868-Williams

STEAM_0:0:15592540

"innapropriate name"

Also another admin was telling me how my ban was really dumb because it has NO justification for a ban. This is just ridiculous.

You're going to have to wait for a staff or council member to review this request.

Someone should post here soon with an answer.

Thank you.

You were aware there was some conflic with and admin and posting is a good thing to do. But continuing to do it in the meantime is asking for a ban.

What?

I wasnt given a warning both times. Like they told me change my name and I did. I literly changed my name to a fact and I get banned?

I play with that name on tons of servers and never had any problems...

Plus I wasnt even warned, ugh I cant believe this politically correct crap exists in CSS.

Ignoring facts doesnt mean there not there.

You were aware there was some conflic with and admin and posting is a good thing to do. But continuing to do it in the meantime is asking for a ban.

Read what jjk said. You were aware there was some conflict with an admin, but instead of letting someone handle it you decided to be a smartass. You were asking to get banned.

I play with that name on tons of servers and never had any problems...

Plus I wasnt even warned, ugh I cant believe this politically correct crap exists in CSS.

Ignoring facts doesnt mean there not there.

Maybe you shouldn't try to purposely incite people.

Change the name. If you can't not be a douche, get the fuck out.

HEY DONT LIE TO ANY OF THESE ADMINS YOU WHERE BANNED ONCE BY CENTURY AND HE TOLD YOU TO CHANGE IT AND U DIDNT LISTEN AND THE SECOND TIME BECAUSE SINY MULTIPLE TIMES TOLD YOU NOT TO CHANGE IT BACK AND FORCEFULLY CHANGED IT BACK URSELF AND REFUSED SO HE REBANNED U THEN DOOBIE AND I TALKED AND HE SAID TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SOMETHING THAT WONT CAUSE THIS KINDA FIGHT SO DONT B.S TO ALL OF THESE GUYS AFTER DOOBIE TALKED TO YOU ALREADY

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/unban-requests/26163-once-again-having-fact-gets-me-banned.html

HEY DONT LIE TO ANY OF THESE ADMINS YOU WHERE BANNED ONCE BY CENTURY AND HE TOLD YOU TO CHANGE IT AND U DIDNT LISTEN AND THE SECOND TIME BECAUSE SINY MULTIPLE TIMES TOLD YOU NOT TO CHANGE IT BACK AND FORCEFULLY CHANGED IT BACK URSELF AND REFUSED SO HE REBANNED U THEN DOOBIE AND I TALKED AND HE SAID TO CHANGE YOUR NAME TO SOMETHING THAT WONT CAUSE THIS KINDA FIGHT SO DONT B.S TO ALL OF THESE GUYS AFTER DOOBIE TALKED TO YOU ALREADY

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/unban-requests/26163-once-again-having-fact-gets-me-banned.html

Take finger

Move to capslock

Press forcefully