Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GunGame for MW2

Guest The_Monkey

I already told you...there are no dedicated servers for MW2....you were just in a hack lobby with me. So, as such, HG cannot have one of these servers, because it isn't a server.

I already told you...there are no dedicated servers for MW2....you were just in a hack lobby with me. So, as such, HG cannot have one of these servers, because it isn't a server.

MW2 doesn't have Dedicated servers? That sucks =/

Sorry for my ignorance. But still it would be awesome to be able to play this!

Yeah alot of people were pissed about not having dedicated servers including me. They tried to do it to reduce the number of hackers and matinence that was to be done and so far they have just failed on that aspect. I figure it would be better if ut had a punkbuster of sorts but IW is kinda in the shitter not lost like half of their staff to activision

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah alot of people were pissed about not having dedicated servers including me. They tried to do it to reduce the number of hackers and matinence that was to be done and so far they have just failed on that aspect. I figure it would be better if ut had a punkbuster of sorts but IW is kinda in the shitter not lost like half of their staff to activision

Actually wrong. In a dedicated server setup there can be less hackers because only the server providers and trusted people can get the server software. In MW2 since anyone can be a host everyone has the server software in their game files, which they can use to learn how to hack the game.

Actually wrong. In a dedicated server setup there can be less hackers because only the server providers and trusted people can get the server software. In MW2 since anyone can be a host everyone has the server software in their game files, which they can use to learn how to hack the game.

Did you just bump this old thread? :(

**Edit, I know it's not that old, but it could have died....

Edited by JessicaJoy