Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TIPS: Quickscope

Well the title says it all, I am looking for tips to quickscope better, I have tried, sometimes I can but 99.999999999% of the time I fail at it, so I need good tips that might help me get any better at it

PS: Don't talk about perks, I use the ones that I feel are the correct one to use.

• 3 weeks later...

well if your on pc, change your aimer to hold down right button instead of click right button, sleight fo hand is needed, you want to line up with your oppenent the best you can before you aim, like your going to no scope, when your aiming down the sites, watch the little crosshairs coming in and make sure they are coming to a point on your target, let your scope pop up for a second, if you can try to correct any error and shoot, its alot to think about and takes time to get good at

oh wow hes banned, wtf, w/e if anyone else sees this its a tip for anyone who wants to look