Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Unban me, I didnt know AG and HG were fighting and I didnt even like AG server

TheCakeLord

This is what happened

-Darklord messages me and says i can get free admin on his server AG, if i just put the tag on

-I agree, since i did not realize there was a cival war going on.

-I go on the AG server and it is kinda lame so i leave.

-I go on the HG server and everyone gets angry at me because I have the AG tag

-I take it off and say sorry, i had it on for a total of 10 min, and then i continue to play the HG server and all is well as I play on it for like 3 hours. (that was yesterday)

-I go on counter-strike tonight and find out i am banned from all HG servers

-I go on the HG forums and try to explain what happened as the tears pour out of my eyes

Please i really love the HG jailbreak server, it is the only thing I play on Counter-strike. I am also strongly considering to pay for admin.

P.S. i learned never to trust anything that is free.

If darklord dragged you into something unfair, i would imagine you would remove him from your friends list.

I think you should have a chat on vent with some staff or council members.

We will need to discuss weather we want to keep a player who is just going to hop to different clans with bribes and lies, and what we will feel if we see you continuing to play in their server anyways,

Edited by JJK

We will need to discuss weather we want to keep a player who is just going to hop to different clans with bribes and lies

I was never in HG, and i only started playing the HG jailbreak server a few months ago.I didnt think it was a big deal, darklord was on the HG jailbreak server a lot, so i didnt think anything bad would happen. I would like to join HG though.

Edited by TheCakeLord

joined vent.

aware of situation

it sucks taht you got lied to and abused jstu to ag can attempt to make HG angry at them.

@Prius: pending further review

Edited by JJK

I reviewed logs, he took the tag off as soon as another AG member was banned. Looks like wearing the tag is the only thing he did from logs. Going to wait for prius since he is the banning admin.