Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What the fuck, golden wrench?

Lt. Awesome

It looks as if there is only a certain number of golden wrenches because Awesome got a screen shot of the guy who got the very first one.

Pwned got a screen shot of the guy who got the 26th one. Maybe there is only like 1000 or something.

Maybe even 50.

Like awesome said, it must be important because it globally announces that someone has found one. You might even be able to get one while idling, but I'm not sure because i haven't played in a while.

It looks as if there is only a certain number of golden wrenches because Awesome got a screen shot of the guy who got the very first one.

Pwned got a screen shot of the guy who got the 26th one. Maybe there is only like 1000 or something.

Maybe even 50.

Like awesome said, it must be important because it globally announces that someone has found one. You might even be able to get one while idling, but I'm not sure because i haven't played in a while.

according to everything

Theres 100

Wow. So they are just randomly selected?

With only 100 to go around people are going to be playing TF2 like crazy now.

Why would they only put out 100 when there are so many people that play TF2.

Kinda makes you wonder...

No no no....

It's not even released yet. Some idiots were scanning through the code after a recent update that added the wrench but didn't make it unlockable yet. Valve is about to announce the Engie update, and I guess they decided to add the wrench early.

No no no....

It's not even released yet. Some idiots were scanning through the code after a recent update that added the wrench but didn't make it unlockable yet. Valve is about to announce the Engie update, and I guess they decided to add the wrench early.

Its day one of Engie Update

Not early