Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Golden Wrench, and HG servers

-Black_Flash-

So far while typing this, there have been found 45 Golden Wrenches, and the Frontier of Justice has been unvealed (Team Fortress 2 - Engineer Update). Now myself I am looking foward to the update, but so I ask myself, is it possible to find a Golden Wrench let's say like in the HG Pipe line server or Hoodo? I've Read that only some custom servers allowed the discovery of the Wrench? This which I am asking is propably retarded too, but I read in Shacknews and Kotaku that ''only those who crafted previosly of the Golden Wrench Update will receive it (I think it means that only those who crafted have the chance to get it)

Is any one here in HG besides me trying to grab this wrench?

(Please excuse my poor grammar/mistakes/dumbassery and retarded questions but at the time of writing this I was Drunk and lazy as hell to prooof read, and tired to even or care)

1. There is no point to even have it.

2. It is gay since it holds to value to me.

Good that you can actually answer the thread. Oh wait...nevermind.

As to your questions:

1.We're all hard at work trying to get one of those doohickeys.

2.As far as I know, any server and every server is able to produce a Golden Wrench. A server being custom or not will have no affect on the statistical probability of crafting one.

It was a thread? I thought otherwise that a shame.

(Please excuse my poor grammar/mistakes/dumbassery and retarded questions but at the time of writing this I was Drunk and lazy as hell to prooof read, and tired to even or care)

Regardless, im noticing a pattern in the release of the wrenches according to time.

Its some kind of a semi - linear pattern, on Tuesday i was noticing that the wrenches were being given out about every hour and fifteen minutes, give or take 5-10 minutes. Valve has to hand out all the wrenches by Thursday, they have a schedule to keep.

- Its kind of pointless to get.

- Yes, you can turn people to gold, and yes you can get your name on a webpage with all the other people who got wrenches.

- But at the same time so many people play TF2 its highly likely you're going to get ALOT friend invites from downies who want to ask you what you were crafting, when you crafted, ect.

For your question: Yeah, there shouldn't be any difference in servers. All of the servers I've been to have been able to tell me that there has been a wrench found. I believe when there is a TF2 update all the servers get updated too?

I can't do it because I have no items to craft. However, I wouldn't want to do it anyway. Maybe if I had an excess of stupid items, but not now. Reason being is that it's just a rench that makes "golden" statues instead of ragdolls.

I like ragdolls more.