Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ENOUGH OF THIS , JUICY is BACK!

JuIcY

Juicy..

"hey man where have you been?

"zomg it's juicy *cream*"

"sooooo...hows the map going"

"yo! are you admin?"

"dude I have a massive question...can i been the main character in the jailbreak movie?"

For all your questions:

My computer exploded...well caught on fire. It all happened the last time you saw me around February. I decided to overclock to 4.2 on a dusty- non cleaned CPU heatsink when it caught on fire. Needless to say I did this in the Miami heat of the early year and yeah, the fire spread to my HDD, GPU, CPU, and pretty much fried my internet experience in my backyard in all of a minutes time.

yes, the Jailbreak map is gone...BUT!!! I have the .BSP and will continue it when i get the time, I just got two jobs and a pretty girlfriend so I will do my best to bring you guys back to speed (seeing how were still on the same old and i say OLD!!!! with expression, Jailbreak map).

Lastly I...sniff...miss my family, its good to be back and see old faces and new ones! good to be home..................

epic pause:

So what massive gossip have I missed out on since, well

FEBRUARY 2010