Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ahh.

Zaine

Hey guys, I'm BACK (:D) as I said in my goodbye thread. Thank you for (HOPEFULLY!) accepting me back into HG as if I were never gone. Six Flags was awesome, and it was seriously HOT because Texas is just that way. Had a good time with the fam, enjoyed the rides (hawt damn Mr. Freeze is fast) and generally enjoyed my trip. I also went to a minor league baseball game and got to meet a retired MLB player... who's name I never even discovered :worried:

Anyway it's good to be planted back at the ol' comp again.

P.S. The new site looks very good!

Lol yeah it is very..... AGGRAVATING to try to walk around a couple hundred of acres with thousands of sweaty, ghetto pigs surrounding you. Not gonna lie, a LOT of bad looking people there. But then again, Over Texas has its share of screaming babies.

Apart from that, I never got to go the Hurricane Harbor because 1) it was expensive as hell and 2) we didn't want to pay extra. But I hear that it's pretty fun. I got to see the whole water park when I went up on the "Oil Derrick", 28 story tall observation deck. I'll put up pics in a bit.