Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Anybody else having problems with Tapatalk on iPhone?

Prospekt

Not sure what the deal is, but when I try to visit the HG forums with Tapatalk, it says "Server plugin is out-of-date. Please contact your forum owner to update the plugin."

I use this app all the time for HG when I'm on the go, so is anyone else having this issue or know what the deal is?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

I can't authenticate at all on a clean install of Tapatalk (Android version) so I'm assuming that the publishing plugins (RSS, Tapatalk, etc) are out of date after the CMS update. We'll probably have to wait for Homer/Lamp to drop in and see.

Because Tapatalk costs money for the decent version and was not really being used it was removed.

I am working on a mobile skin that will not cost anything and you will be able to do everything: viewing homepage and forums/replying/private messages, etc.

Oh ok, that will work for me.

That does suck about Tapatalk though. The only reason I bought it was for HellsGamers, lol.

So we will just visit the page in our mobile internet browser right? Not any application?

and by the way, thanks for the replies

Because Tapatalk costs money for the decent version and was not really being used it was removed.

I am working on a mobile skin that will not cost anything and you will be able to do everything: viewing homepage and forums/replying/private messages, etc.

Exactly what Ive wanted

The old mobile version from before forum update was nice