Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perm ban? FOR WHAT?

Akimbo Javelin

1. Your in-game name: Akimbo Javelin -DJ Ownage-

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Crosshair

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:10626911

5. Reason for ban: Instigator?

Yet again, this morning I have been playing for no more than 30 minutes, having fun filming a bit for a new video, and then Crosshair shows up, nothing bad so I don't put attention to it. Immediately after he joined I was spectating to record for a video to make on this server (Since my friend insisted that I get a video in by Tuesday). Crosshair asks a strange question, "Akimbo you really come in here to start shit?" I was puzzled by the question and politely answer that I haven't done anything. And then I get permanently banned for instigating for some odd reason.

Picture: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/dj/banned.jpg

I didn't notice your there, I just wanted to film a video for fun. I caused no trouble, and if you were there long before I was, Ive been talking the whole time. You took this as a fight request, and all I said was "I'm filming," obviously I'm not the one who's looking for trouble. I fail to see any reason why anyone would take your picture as evidence on me trying to pick a fight, and if this is acceptable means in terms of permanent ban, I am highly surprised. In fact, isn't it clear that you pick on me all the time, I pose no threat to you, I leave you alone and everything, but clearly that isn't enough for you for some reason. That is my FORMAL argument.

I didn't even say anything to them! You were there to, don't lie. I didn't talk crap to anyone, in fact, all I was doing was committing suicide so I can film for a new video. Come on Roy, you have kids don't you, can't you understand what I'm going through? Some of the admins on HG are setting their goals to: Get Rid of Akimbo. I don't need anymore people against me, I only have a few contacts from HG that I can trust. And if you're saying that I did join the server and immediately talk shit, why didn't Crosshair say anything about it, you guys are making pitiful excuses to get rid of me, I try to be nice to you people, but that just isn't enough.

Oh! I see what you mean Crosshair, you though that when I killed myself and said I'm filming, you must have though I'm trying to catch abuse and starting a fight. I was only filming so I can make a video of it to put on my and my friends Youtube channel. This is probably what you thought, is it not?

Oh! I see what you mean Crosshair, you though that when I killed myself and said I'm filming, you must have though I'm trying to catch abuse and starting a fight. I was only filming so I can make a video of it to put on my and my friends Youtube channel. This is probably what you thought, is it not?

Even if that is what he though there was no need for the ban. Your unbanned since you did nothing wrong.