Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fister Vs Mouse

Anal Fister

Ok, so I've had a mouse in the house the last few days. Its getting cold out so I understand why it is inside my house. But still. It's my house! So I've been chasing this mouse around all week. I went to the hardware store today and bought some mouse traps. 4 sticky traps and 4 snap traps. I'm sitting on the couch watching mithbusters and I'm hearing some noise from behind the fridge. I knew it was that little bastard but there is no use getting up and chasing him, he is much faster than me. Then I hear the wonder full *SNAP*!!!! AAAAHHHH yeah. I win. My wife is taking a nap on me so, it waited to get up. But I could still hear the noise. I thought. "that little turd, he is eating off of the trap" So she wakes up and I get up and take a peak. There he is. Behind the fridge. Not moving much, but strange he hasn't ran away after seeing me. Then I take a closer look. He got his arm snaped at the shoulder. Completely destroyed it. So I kinda feel bad that he was back behind the fridge for like an hour and a half with a shattered sholder. So I took him outside trap and all. And gave him a good old basball bat drop to the head. And disposed of him. So in the epic battle betweed the fister and the mouse. The fister won. And no I did not fist him. But did get a vid of him hanging my his trap. But that will be on my myspace. Not here. (clark)

That motherfucking mouse lived their before you placed your HUD home there, mfer.

;)

Yeah its funny, your so ready to kill them, but when you just severyly wound them, you feel bad.

I did that with a squirrel once when I was younger, but I just went and played video games and didn't feel bad anymore.

That motherClarking mouse lived their before you placed your HUD home there, mfer.

;)

Yeah its funny, your so ready to kill them, but when you just severyly wound them, you feel bad.

I did that with a squirrel once when I was younger, but I just went and played video games and didn't feel bad anymore.

^^If vandium wasn't so old he'd have been a school shooter.