Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Advanced Word Trpas?

Pro Kurt

Alright. So. I call myself the Tarp Master. I use seemingly easy tarps. People don't listen so they die. Example: When I say to go. Most people go when I just say go. I don't understand, resulting in them getting massively killed. Should tarps not be used or what? I mean, it is not hard to listen. People just don't want to. Another Example: When I say when to go. People went on go. Am I an asshole or are T's these days dumb?

I love word tarp days. I havent played jb in like a week. I might get on later today unless Alien Swarm consumes the rest of my time.

But seems like you got rookie ts on your easy tarp day. Sometimes it helps to look around you. If 90% of the team is still frozen. Stay put. Because if 90% of the ts are right or wrong your ok since there is no mass fk.

It's because everyone does different word tarp if u say when i say " bla bla bla" that is when ppl should do what u tell them but prob is most leads say when i say "ex. magic word go" and ppl hear go and they go most cts get nervous and say go anyways they dont care that's what gets ppl freekilled from one lead ct to next it needs to be set what word tarp means and admins need to keep it straight in server

IMO thing like "when i say the world go" and "when i say to go should not be used" Its sometimes hard for people to understand on a mic. When you rush your words as a ct(which you do) its hard to pick between what you are saying. Try leading when you dont have to tarp and see what that does to your e-peen. I think everyone needs to remember that what grows server pop is not people getting killed for stupid tarps. Its then fun games we play, and enjoy. When a stupid lead tarps every round at least once and kills most of the ts. People rage and quit because they have to wait 5 mins.

My point enjoy the game, stop stroking your e-peen on this thread and learn how to play a game of jailbreak. Not death match.

I think that the advanced word tarps are fine because every once in a while, people who actually listen, fall for it. I mean almost every time there is a tarp, someone is yelling TARP TARP TARP! or spamming TARP in chat. Still, some of these dumbass T's fall for it.

But you shouldn't do it EVERY SINGLE round. Some things that are bad is that some dumbass CT's don't know what is happening (or they play with no sound, but who does that?) so they just spray and pray that they don't freekill.

Well, if you go in that server, they all call me the Tarp Master for that reason. My tarps are easily understandable, but people choose to listen to something else then what I said. My word tarps are hardly advanced, but because new people join everyday, it all turns into a mass kill.

Pro did you even read my post? Its not a good thing. I also have never heard anyone call you that. I've heard many other things though and people leave the server.

Agreed. I noticed earlier, the numbers began to drop when 10 - 15 people were dying before moving outta cells.

Well, if you go in that server, they all call me the Tarp Master for that reason. My tarps are easily understandable, but people choose to listen to something else then what I said. My word tarps are hardly advanced, but because new people join everyday, it all turns into a mass kill.

No one calls you the tarp master lol. They just call you that one guy. Do not be proud of your tarps, it's even written in the MOTD to keep that shit to a minimum. Word commands are made to keep people under control until you ACTUALLY want them to move, not so you can kill people who didn't here "to go."