Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is such a terrible concept. Also I heard its going to be 2D play but with EX style fighting. This is going to get overshadowed by MvC3 so bad. Hell even the Mortal Kombat will over shadow this. The new Mortal Kombat looks really impressive.

I dont even know what possessed them to think this was a good idea. I know that the fighting community is split between 2D and 3D fighters. Everyone will have their own opinions. Still this benefits neither side. Just Capcom and Bandai/Namco pockets. Unless it bombs lol.

Also introducing a new element that Tekken players never did: Jumping!

While scrapping one of the fundamental elements of Tekken: Side stepping.

Game caters to players more comfortable with 2D. Dont get me wrong the game looks nice.

ã“れらã®日本人ã¯クレイジーã§ã™。今ã€Âç§Âã¯ãªãœ彼らã¯レンガを曽ã¦å‚照ã—ã¦ãÂÂãÂ*ã•ã„。

no doubt that it will get over shadowed by MVC most crossovers are mostly playe din the US japan never picked up marvel or TvC.

I personally think this game will have a TvC feel to it. Which is good, but its no marvel

all i know is kazuyas super is fucking disgusting

if this game is good and does well it will probably turn some 2d fighters to play some 3d fighting games. I play both so im pretty happy about this game since tekken 6 was great

Edited by wild bill

I play SF more than Tekken. I am complete 2D player. But I will dip in to Tekken every now and then. Well it was only to play Lili/Alisa.

You should go play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Scroll 3. Because of the Bandai Namco merger they decided to throw Lars into the roster.

They can say MvC3 isnt TvC. But it is. It may not be running on the same engine, but it has the main guy producer guy[Ryota Niitsuma] from TvC doing MvC3. TvC engine is the new layout for all new crossovers now.

But I will probably play this game once out of interest. But interest is running really low.

Just going to wait till early this year when a new CapcomvSNK get announced. Watch it happen lol.

i used to play king of fighters all the time. Then i got into CvS2 then into guilty gear/blazblue and street fighter

the new blazblue is good. and SSF4 is great.

back when i played tekken 6 I started with Kazuya- then went to Asuka - then went to Marduk - then went back to Asuka/ Kazuya

as a original kazuya main im pretty happy his 2d conversion looks nice\

and you know that alisa and lili are stupid broken at least they used to be. At least they arnt Hilde broken

MvC2 up as the best? The most broken game the best? SF 3rd Strike is still top tier of the SF games. Even Ono and Sven know that and are trying to incorporate a online play for console possibly using GGPO.

TvC...meh. Altho I havent played All Stars yet. So I dont know if its improved. Kinda like people who played SF4 but have yet to play SSF4. But then it all breaks down into personal preference. I have friends that love playing TvC and MvC2. Shit I even played MvC2 but mainly for fun. My team on MvC2 was Iceman, Iron Man, and Servbot. It was fun until you got the MCS MSP teams come up to play and just run infinite combos. The only good MvC game was the first one. But we will soon see how MvC3 will play.

Edit: BlazBlue Continuum Shift is glorious. Granted I still play Noel. And GGAC was a fun game but has now died out. :(

i used to play king of fighters all the time. Then i got into CvS2 then into guilty gear/blazblue and street fighter

the new blazblue is good. and SSF4 is great.

back when i played tekken 6 I started with Kazuya- then went to Asuka - then went to Marduk - then went back to Asuka/ Kazuya

as a original kazuya main im pretty happy his 2d conversion looks nice\

and you know that alisa and lili are stupid broken at least they used to be. At least they arnt Hilde broken

You should get melty blood you noob.